TV SPECIALSowing Seeds of Hope

From Estonia to Taiwan to Columbia, people around the world are partnering to sow the seeds of gospel in hope of a harvest.

girl-estonia

Sowing Seeds of Hope 28:30

Share the Gospel with Your Gift

Billy Graham was one of the first evangelists to use the power of media to reach the lost with the Gospel. BGEA airs numerous programs each year on TV and Radio. By donating to our television and radio ministries, you will advance the Gospel both stateside and internationally through programs such as the Hour of Decision and our monthly television specials.

Prayer

Prayer

Learn how a simple prayer can help you begin your relationship with Jesus Christ.

Learn More

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. elizabeth webb says:

i was baptised when i was 9 years old, i want to be saved, and i don’t know if i am,,,,’

1. Meli says:

Baptism doesn’t condemn us or save us. If you accepted Christ in your is what saves us. I got baptized when I was like 13, but because I really didn’t know or was mature enough to understand what it ment, I am being baptized again this weekend actually. I am 34. What’s best is that I am doing it with my husband and children…You can always confirm your acceptance of Christ and your Baptism… May God Bless and guide you, in Jesus name, amen!

2. ralph mcadams says:

Dear friend hi here in IN things that is in God mystery is real thank for reaching out this spring day
    with faith and good news to others self control and love is theme for me peace be to God son with
    love hope and spirit thank you Ralph Mcadams

3. Marie says:

saw God is not Dead.. awesome.. now about Mr Graham. I love Billy Graham classics. it is good programing and the decision magazines are awesome..

4. frank wordie says:

I really enjoy every bit of your programs and I always feel blessed watching. God richly bless you for the good work.

5. Christine Read says:

Thank you so much for preaching the Gospel of Christ!! Whenever I have the chance to watch a Crusade on television, it renews my faith in Jesus Christ. ,

6. Theresa Walker says:

I enjoy watching Billy Graham ,and love him so muchWas wondering if they send out newsletters?

7. Robert says:

Please sign me up for updates.

8. matthew conner says:

hi bgea I need prayer for myself im a Christian but im not sure im heading down the right road with jesus can you pray for me?

9. Donald Kotas says:

Please sign me up for the BGEA ministry updates. Thank you.

10. Paula Barr says:

My husband and I came to Jesus in 2002 in Spokane, Wa. when we went to a Billy Graham crusade. So much has happened since then. My brother Larry was diagnosed with cancer just over 2 years ago. My husband was hit and run over by a truck and now has brain, neurological & kidney damage among other things. If not for the Lord being in our life and our church I would not have made it.

Thank you Billy Graham and Franklin Graham