TV SPECIALFranklin Graham Festivals

Travel to events in Milwaukee, Denver and Winnipeg as BGEA reaches the next generation and their families. Hear from people who made life-changing decisions during these events.

TV-Special-Header-Img

Franklin Graham Festivals 28:29

Give To Advance The Gospel Pray To Accept Jesus Christ

Festivals

Featured_RRT

Find out where BGEA is spanning the globe to bring the Gospel to the lost.

Find Out Here

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Be encouraged. Watch sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. Patrick Kaletsi says:

Am from Ghana. I thank God this ministry. pastor please interseed for me with prayers so that my Father would love me. Pastor i also need a good job.
    . Thank you
    Patrick Kaletsi.

2. Jones says:

Each time i hear billy graham my heart is touched. pls pray for me and my family as we are going through verry challenging times. pray that i will be able to use my gifts to glorify god and that the lord will bless us financially and spiritually.

3. harris says:

I thank God for this ministry and I pray he will lift it higher,I want the pastors to interceed for me,I need a good job I want you pastors to pray for me.thanks because I believe in christ and with him there is hope

4. Eva.Maj. A.Devadhas ( DEVA) says:

I am from India, staying in Charlotte with my daughter. I will b here up to 27th July. Yesterday I attended Dinner and had the testimony of Naghmeh Saeed, I wish to say thanks to Rev.Franklin. I saved by Billy Family and I blessed by Samaritan purse help. I wish to meet through mail to Franklin. Can I
    Deva

5. Karen L. Hallman says:

I sent out a prayer request to my friends on Facebook when I heard Rev. Graham was not doing well. In the household I grew up in we never missed a TV revival Rev. Graham preached. Please give my regards to him and his family. We will continue to pray for his strength and wellness. In Christ “Katie” Hallman Thank you!

6. Robin says:

Praise Jesus Christ!

7. Sandy Bellomy says:

Thank you for your service, Mr. Graham.

8. mike mathews says:

we love what you are doing.keep it up! god speed.

9. ELAINE R ROBINSON says:

Thank God for pure, clean and devoted preachers like you; you are truly a man of God. Be blessed.

10. timothy p macasaet says:

Thank you Billy Graham for preaching God’s word. I’ve always prayed that you would never quit preaching until that faithful day that God you says unto you “Well don thou good and faithful servant.”