TV SPECIALFranklin Graham Festivals

Travel to events in Milwaukee, Denver and Winnipeg as BGEA reaches the next generation and their families. Hear from people who made life-changing decisions during these events.

TV-Special-Header-Img

Franklin Graham Festivals 28:29

Give To Advance The Gospel Pray To Accept Jesus Christ

Festivals

Featured_RRT

Find out where BGEA is spanning the globe to bring the Gospel to the lost.

Find Out Here

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Be encouraged. Watch sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. Paulette White says:

To God Be The Glory!
    John 13:34-35 .”A new commandment I give to you; that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.” “By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    Your labor of love is truly appreciated!

2. terryhaslem1@bellsouth.net says:

I thinks this is awesome and would like to know if you all would consider coming to the West Palm Beach , Tampa & Jacksonville Florida area and perform and win souls in thiese areas.Please think about it.

3. Mercy Lalitha says:

Lord make me a soul winner. like to receive updates.

4. Lenora Turner says:

I just want to see the power of the Holy Spirit to be present in the church again. I’m a pastor in Hampton Virginia and the membership is down to 3 people and I just don’t feel that God is still in that place in my life and I feel called to do evangelism. I would like to participate in one of the events as those that help minister to those who want to receive Jesus or need prayer. I truly believe this is what I am now called to do.

5. Daniel Kalu says:

the Lord is ur strenght

6. Mary Ann Snyder says:

Just thanking God for the work of Billy Graham today. During a time of intense testing He is speaking through “The Holy Spirit Activating God’s Spirit in Your Life”, I so wish I could meet this man. I believe I will some day!

7. Joshua Jacob says:

Praise the LORD….i’m Joshua from India,i have seen the videos about the festivals happening,even i may be far from America,even this videos been a blessing for me, and i’m longing to be a part of it,thank you Pr.Franklin…..and for the Ministry…..

8. Steven R. Arblaster says:

Some day soon, we will walk with Jesus. I can wait.

9. monte moore says:

i want your e mail updates

10. sylvia caceres says: