TV SPECIALLose to Gain

Shannon Culpepper, pro-skateboarder Brian Sumner, and comedian Michael Jr. each gained something they thought they wanted. Follow their unexpected journeys as Billy Graham addresses human desires, and how to gain what you want most.

Lose to Gain

Lose to Gain 28:31

Support My Hope with Billy Graham

As a special thank you for your support for the global ministry of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, we’d like to send you this month’s special gift “Heaven”, a film with a message from Billy Graham. Millions of people across the globe are still waiting to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ. We need partners like you who will pray fervently and give generously.

My Hope

My Hope

My Hope combines the impact of video programs with the power of personal relationships.

Learn More

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Help

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Billy Graham Classics

Get inspired and encouraged. Watch sermons from the Billy Graham Classic television archives.

Watch now

1. Nellie Ketner says:

Just attended the seminar led by Will at The Cove. Really appreciate how he stuck with the scriptures and did not make a single political statement or comment on any social issue. Reminded me of his grandfather not his father. Was greatly blessed.

2. David H. Eaton says:

Dear Rev. Graham,
    Thank you for your leadership and moral clarity on so many issues in these perilous days. I have been waiting for this for years. God will bless you. My prayers are with you and our country.
    David H. Eaton

3. Darlene Sidebottom says:

I remember Billy Graham coming to Indianapolis on Indiana State Fair grounds when I was a child, approximately 1957?? Love this ministry!

4. Darlene says:

Please pray for my 21 year old son, John Barnett. My husband (his father) died in 2014, and my 18 year old son, Jimmy died 9/6/14. My son John was married 7/26/14, because being raised a Christian; he wanted to follow God’s will in his life. His wife 21 was diagnosed with cancer, prognosis is three to 5 years. In addition to all that we are suffering financial hardship. We can not afford to pay our mortgage, etc. PLEASE life my son in your prayers!!! All of us, please!

1. Debbie says:

I am praying for your family.

5. ron evans says:

please let mr. billy graham know that i am praying for him and his health issues

6. Greg Calabrese says:

I definitely need more of Jesus, looking forward to the spiritual nourishment from your ministry

7. Marilyn Freels says:

I just listened to your program. I really needed to hear those words. I deal with constant pain. I fight constant depression. Please pray for me.

8. KOLA says:

10. Dianne Stevenson says:

As a born again Christian, I would like to use your tools to reach lost souls here in the UK
    They are very powerful, featuring people who have found the love of Jesus in their hearts.

Decision America Tour