TV SPECIALEnds of The Earth

From crisis-trained chaplains in disaster zones to evangelists in stadiums, see the global mission of the BGEA.

header_350x245

Ends of The Earth 27:50

Pray To Receive Christ     Give To Help Us Advance The Gospel

Rapid Response Team

Featured_RRT

Learn more about these trained volunteer chaplains who deploy in the aftermath of a disaster.

Learn More

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. Wendy says:

I would like to ask for prayer for my son, Zeb, myself and my family. My husband went home to be with Jesus on August 9, 2013 and my younger brother went home on June 9 2013. Our hearts are broken and even though we know they are with Jesus, we miss them so much! Please pray that God will continue to strengthen us and heal us. Thank you.

2. Freddie feliciano says:

I need prayer I feel lost. I don’t know what to do no more. Me and my wife we are stock at home. And nobody coming in all resue. Please don’t forgive about us. We need Jesus.

3. billynawadny says:

When God creates you He numbers your days. Isn’t it consistant and reasonable to believe He desides where you spend etetny?

4. Frank Scott says:

I really appreciate all that Billy has done in my life. I remember seeing him on television when I was a little boy in my parents home in Louisiana back in the early 1960’s. I served at the Billy Graham Crusade in Albuquerque, NM in the mid to late 1990’s and have to say it was just awesome. I will keep you Billy in my prayers. We love you.

5. Chris Morris says:

Jesus walks

6. William J Caulder Jr says:

I watch Billy Graham in the 60es. After I came back from Viet Nam I was in the hospital after I had been shot 5 times. I really learn a lot through his TV ministry. thanks to you all.

7. George king says:

8. Ann WIlmot says:

Dear Billy, I have watched your crusades all of my life. I am 57 years old and have two gran daughters. My son died of a drug overdose seven years ago. My husband has bi polar disease. I don’t know where my life would be without you. I love you. You have brought me to Christ and have given me hope. You are the most amazing man I have ever seen in my life time. Thank you for all that you have done for me and all you have done for the world. I know when we go to heaven we will see you sitting next to God. God Bless you Billy. Love, Ann

9. Stephanie Pyeatt Cripe says: