TV SPECIALEnds of The Earth

From crisis-trained chaplains in disaster zones to evangelists in stadiums, see the global mission of the BGEA.

header_350x245

Ends of The Earth 27:50

Pray To Receive Christ     Give To Help Us Advance The Gospel

Rapid Response Team

Featured_RRT

Learn more about these trained volunteer chaplains who deploy in the aftermath of a disaster.

Learn More

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. kelsey pawlyk says:

Satan said he wants all of america to hate me.. and he wants me dead. Every other country will know I am innocent. Thats all I know.

2. Gerald Freitas says:

Just received my “Where the Savior Leads” book,and want to thank Franklin Graham very much for sending it. Looking forward to reading the daily meditations every morning. God Bless you.

3. Dennis Cook says:

dear sir,
    how do i purchase advd of “the cross” to show in our church? we do not have internet service were our church is located therefore, i can’t use youbube or such. i would love to show this to our congregation. thank you, dennis

4. sam stubbs says:

I just recently read your article called sounding the alarm for the 2nd coming. I went to church last night and I really felt encouraged. i live in chattanooga, tn and it seems whenever you turn on the news someone has been shot someone, the weather is getting worse adn everything you see on the internet is trash (except for this). a lot of this both encouraged me and scared me both. I am a christian ( not very strong at times ) but I thought I shouldn’t be scarred. I have gotten away from reading my bible and I was wondering if you could e-mail me a bible reading plan where I can do short bible readings and prayer. I am also dealing with depression and had thoughts of suicide. I want my joy restored.

5. trish says:

Please pray for a close friend ,who is going through a very rough time .thank you.

6. Dianne Gavin says:

Thank you for the clear gospel message that hasn’t changed in all the years . I’m praying for you today

7. Debi Olszewski says:

Please pray for my lost dog, he is like my baby I love him so much and I am very much afraid something bad will happen, please pray he will come home safe and sound quickly. I am so worried

8. Ray says:

Joni Eareckson is part of the new movie Alone yet not alone, and sing the lyrics to the song, I saw her first time at Billy Graham Crusade in Las Vegas, 1977 how do I get a copy of the 1977 Las Vegas crusade Billy Graham did? I went there for all the meetings, and was saved. So it means a lot to me

9. Sierra says:

My mom told me years ago that her mother was related to Billy Graham and his family. I didn’t know who this family was until a few years ago. My life has become the ministry. Thank you Graham family for encouraging me to live my life for the Lord. I am now going to school to become a missionary. Thank y’all again.

10. John says:

Please pray for my wife ,for she seems to be in a severe depression mood &has not & is not taking care of herself, like she has given up on life.Please pray for Jesus to touch & heal her. Thank you!