TV SPECIALEnds of The Earth

From crisis-trained chaplains in disaster zones to evangelists in stadiums, see the global mission of the BGEA.

header_350x245

Ends of The Earth 27:50

Pray To Receive Christ     Give To Help Us Advance The Gospel

Rapid Response Team

Featured_RRT

Learn more about these trained volunteer chaplains who deploy in the aftermath of a disaster.

Learn More

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. Jerrie says:

Please pray for my husband whose memory is getting very bad. We have no family and I am heart broken to see him get this way and worry that if I die before him, who will take care of him? Please pray for us. I cry everyday and pray for God’s mercy and help.

2. Mary Ann says:

My daughter has been addicted to heroin for 4 years, rehabs do not work for long. Please pray that God will draw her to Him & she will ask Him to heal & save her. Send someone in her path to show her Christ.

3. fred willis says:

u are a blessing to god

4. Ken says:

Please pray that we can raise our little girl with Christian values. It is hard since her mom complains and tells me not to talk religion at all to my little girl. I get complaints even saying evening prayers.

5. Gale Trussell says:

Pray for my wife Debbie Trussell. She has breast cancer and we both like for one or more of your staff pray for her. The fervent pray of a righteous person avails much.

Gale Trussell

6. Hideko says:

pray for my restoration for lost the job last year and still looking and this year for financial settlement and someone left me up encouragement worship friend needy, I thank you so much, God bless, amen

7. Diane Petersen says:

Please pray for my sister, April, who has had 6 heart attacks and now has to have open heart surgery in just a few days….she is only 47 yrs. old…thank you sooo much you beautiful prayer warriors…I love you all!!!

8. Joyce Dempsey says:

I need prayer for my family that we get our own house.We have been living with my mother in a two bedroom mobile home that is falling down there are bugs rats and holes all though the floors and walls.I work at food lion.We need help.I know God can and will provide for us.I have watched Billy graham ever since I was a little girl.Thank you for being such a inspiration to me

9. Dennis Williams says:

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BE TRAINED AS A VOLUNTEER CHAPLAIN FOR BGEA. Thank You, Dennis Williams

10. Marge Humphrey says:

I would like to receive a DVD of the Crusade held in Wpg., Manitoba in 1967. Is there one to be purchased? Also, what was the date(s) of the crusade? Thank you. I would like to give it to my two (then) children who gave there hearts to Jesus that first Sunday afternoon. Thank you.