TV SPECIALEnds of The Earth

From crisis-trained chaplains in disaster zones to evangelists in stadiums, see the global mission of the BGEA.

header_350x245

Ends of The Earth 27:50

Pray To Receive Christ     Give To Help Us Advance The Gospel

Rapid Response Team

Featured_RRT

Learn more about these trained volunteer chaplains who deploy in the aftermath of a disaster.

Learn More

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. PASTOR FELIX WALE ADEYEMI says:

DEAR BILLY GRAHAM MINISTRY,
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR IMPART IN THE BODY OF CHRIST, WE ARE A GROWING CHURCH ORGANISATION BASED IN JOHANNESBURG. WE HAVE A DREAM TO PREACH THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST TO YOUNG PEOPLE IN CAMPUSES OF ALL COUNTRY AND COMMUNITIES ALL ROUND THE WORLD. HENCE WE LIKE TO FINANCIALLY PARTNER WITH BILLY GRAHAMS MINISTRIES TO BE ABLE REACH THE STUDENTS IN ALL CAMPUSES AROUND THE WORLD. PLEASE SEND US YOUR PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION FORM.

FOR: CITY OF GREAT KINGS

2. John Lick says:

I would like to view Billy’s latest special on nov. 14 or 15 ? but cant find it . Thank You & God Bless

3. Mary Frye says:

i have at least a dozen pairs of eyeglasses that I would like to donate. Does your mission service accept eyeglasses? If so, what do I need to do to donate?

4. John says:

Praise be to god, Glory to god, Peace on earth..
    God has been made up by human beings to put significance to the reason we are here.
    DNA is found in meteors. The stars tell the story of Jesus and his 12 disciples. The churches and religions of the world do first-hand help, but second-hand evil.

5. Cynthia Rios says:

Praise the LORD for using bgea ministry and reach out to India.

6. Kay Bond says:

I thank God and give Him Praise for Billy Graham and his family. I would be alive at 73 today if it wasn’t for the B.G. Crusade in Cincinnati, Oh 1975or 76, can’t be accurate of the year. But my son and I went from our church to prepare with the team of volunteers for the Crusade. I was in such turmoil and definitely needing God to take my life. In the preparation of this crusade I heard for the first time what I knew I had been searching for all my life, a reason to live, explanation of life and who and why, and what. Jesus Christ! Christ has changed our family. Praise to Him!

7. Brenda Vu says:

I am praying that your evangelistic ministries can also reach all of Vietnam. Please consider VIETNAM as a place to reach the Word of God.

I pray that all those whose ears that you reach continue blessing others with their new HEART for CHRIST.

Thank you for My Hope For America.

Thank you for your continued effort to spread the Word of God.
    May God Bless You and your Ministry.

8. vincent Gift says:

ȋ̝̊̅̄ may not have be financially supportive but ȋ̝̊̅̄ pray that God will provide every resources and ȋ̝̊̅̄ won’t relent in prayers for God’s evangelical missions

9. Henry Kraayenbrink says:

Would love to get a daily worship guide

10. marie kamm says:

God is at work in our world, 2013 Review.