TV SPECIALDefining Moments

Moments of questioning; of discovery; of brokenness. See how “Defining Moments” have changed the lives of illusionist Jim Munroe, NFL player David Tyree and musical artist Lacey Sturm.

lacey-defining-moments

Defining Moments 28:30

Pray to Accept Jesus Christ     Give to Help Spread the Gospel

My Hope America

My Hope America with Billy Graham

Be part of a nationwide effort to reach people across the United States with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Get Involved

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. Brady Johnston says:

i have always loved billy graham. when i was younger, i used to say that i wanted to be like him. i am now 14 and am now watching more and more of billy as i can

2. Deb Neighbors says:

Billy Graham Ministries have been such a blessing to me over the years.

1. Deb Neighbors says:

Such a wonderful Ministry. Billy Graham has touched so many lives. Praise the Lord.

3. dan mcgill says:

God bless billy graham. I cant thank you for what you have done for me . changed my life for ever. I so love god and what he has for me. THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR EVER

4. Dave Bulmer says:

Tonight, I have felt especially moved by the Holy Spirit to express my sincere love and admiration for Billy Graham and all that his life has stood for. I want to personally thank you, Reverend Graham, for making such a special impact in my own life. As a very young teenager almost fifty years ago, your sermon during one of your crusades helped me to decide to give my life to the Lord and changed my life forever. I owe you more than you will ever know! For this beautiful gift and for so much more, I offer my deep gratitude to you as well as my praise to my eternal Savior, Jesus Christ. I look forward to rejoicing with you in the presence of our blessed Lord in Heaven, one day. Praise God for all of our blessings, praise God for Billy Graham! May God bless you, hold you in His arms, and be at your side to help you “finish well.”

5. Sandra Annette Morgan says:

I was saved at the age of nine while watching Mr. Graham.

6. CH .RUBEN says:

I LOVE BILLY GRAHAM

7. Rochelle Brown says:

Good evening,I watched the programme of Evangelist Billy Graham on Defining moments on TBN yesterday and it touched me.To see how amazing God is and what He has done in the 3 individuals lives.After watching the program I said the sinners prayer and I felt Gods presence in my house that moment.For years I’ve heard of the might work God has done in Billy Grahams life and to see it on Tbn is just amazing.Thank u for ur obedience unto God,spreading the gosple all over the earth.God Bless!!

8. Glenda Brown says:

May God continues to bless BGEA ministry, I hope to be part of the team in 2014.