TV SPECIALDefining Moments

Moments of questioning; of discovery; of brokenness. See how “Defining Moments” have changed the lives of illusionist Jim Munroe, NFL player David Tyree and musical artist Lacey Sturm.

lacey-defining-moments

Defining Moments 28:30

Pray to Accept Jesus Christ     Give to Help Spread the Gospel

My Hope America

My Hope America with Billy Graham

Be part of a nationwide effort to reach people across the United States with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Get Involved

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. Yab Get says:

God bless u guys, it is so amazing, and do you know that you have funs ftom Ethiopia too.

2. Alice John says:

I am determined to reach to lost souls in India. But need more courage and wisdom. Please pray.

3. Joanne DeBondt says:

I am so grateful to the Lord for His faithful servant, Billy Graham. I am 67 years old and I remember watching the crusades in the 1950′s with my parents and two brothers. What a tremendous impact he has had on the world for Jesus Christ and salvation for so many. The Lord bless Billy as he prepares to make his final journey on this earth and will be with the One he has witnessed for all these years. What a great Reunion Day it will be for us who know and love Jesus as Saviour!

4. Mrs. Deborah Shafer says:

Dear BGEA: We are so happy to see that Samaritan’s purse and Uncle Si Robertson are Packing Shoeboxes for children in underprivileged countries to celebrate Christmas and the birth of the savior. .. Uncle Si has a good heart and grew up poor himself, also serving in Viet Nam, he is a real example to those who love and support our military, who have had their benefits and wages cut. Its up to the people to help support charities and veterans, since the government seems to have abandoned the men and women who protect our country. God Bless, and Merry Christmas…Mrs. D. Shafer

5. Frank Kent says:

Is there anyone that has brought so many people to The Lord in our time? I’m assured that “well done good and faithful servant” refers especially to Billy Graham.

6. Don Dohm says:

Love
    Jesus and love Billy!

7. Joanie Moody says:

Dear Precious Brother, Billy Graham,
    I am 57 years old, and some of my earliest childhood memories are of watching your crusades on television. You have been an inspiration my whole life. Thank you for your faithful service, your integrity and your dedication to the Lord. This world is a much better place because of you. I am also so thankful to your team, your family, and the families of your team, who sacrificed time with you and their loved ones, that you might be out preaching the Gospel across the world, and winning millions to Christ. When the Lord calls you home, you will be dearly missed, but I know you are looking forward to hearing the words “Well done thou good and faithful servant,” and seeing your dear wife, Ruth, once again. We couldn’t love you more. You are in our prayers.

8. Carole Heiserman says:

I was upset with myself that I missed half of Rev. Graham’s last broadcast. However, I was happy to catch the last part of it. It gave me the opportunity to say the sinners prayer again with him as I did 60 years ago in Syracuse, Ny when I was 14 years old.. I pray for his health and for the family. Thank him for me.

9. Mike Baker says:

I have watched the videos an I now have a direction in my life. Right now I feel a battle in me Jesus fighting with the devil. The closer that I get to Jesus it seems the stronger the fight. I feel that I have slipped over the past few days, and I am trying regain my footing.

10. Esther Cooper says:

I thank the Lord for men like Billy Graham and I am praying that the Lord will touch him and heal him so that he can enjoy his family and friends this holiday season. Rev Billy Graham has been a household name in my entire family and has blessed us many times as well as countless others. God Bless you Rev Graham for all you have done throughout your life to spread the word of God so that people can come to know the Lord. I pray now and ask all others to join in praying in his time of need and may God raise him up once again. God Bless You and your family.