TV SPECIALDefining Moments

Moments of questioning; of discovery; of brokenness. See how “Defining Moments” have changed the lives of illusionist Jim Munroe, NFL player David Tyree and musical artist Lacey Sturm.

lacey-defining-moments

Defining Moments 28:30

Pray to Accept Jesus Christ     Give to Help Spread the Gospel

My Hope America

My Hope America with Billy Graham

Be part of a nationwide effort to reach people across the United States with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Get Involved

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. ramona says:

I love you so much Mr. Graham! Thank you for always being there for me. You remind me so much of my Pap-Paw..he was a Preacher. You are such a blessing and I thank God for blessing us with you!!! Thank you for touching my life and the lives of so many others! I thank Jesus for you! May the Lord strengthen you xoxoxoxox!

2. Michael Boadi says:

Your great sermons have really impacted my life. I really need to do more for Christ. May you live to be 150. AMEN
    Waoooooo!!! I just learned the truth. I wish I meet the greatest Army of the Lord face to face.

3. Michael Boadi says:

It has really impacted my life. I really need to do more for Christ. My the soul of our Great man of God rested on perfect peace. AMEN

4. Lana says:

I have watched your sermons on tv and am striving to be Christ like, living as well as I can for our Lord. I have thanked God for the life you and Ruth have lived, the media has never been able to post a bad thing about you or your ministry as they have so often done to others. You are an inspiration and a true pilgrim for the word of God; being preached through out the world. May God grant you peace, comfort and moments that bless you. You are loved!

5. Sharen sweet says:

God bless you. I have listened to your ministry for years & I am a born again Christian.. Thank you & May God continue to bless your ministry.

6. john says:

I trust that our heavenly Father will be looking upon Dr Billy as I write, saying “This is one of My sons, in whom I am well pleased, glory to GOD

7. Blake Rinderle says:

Thank you Billy Graham for inspiring us, reminding us (again and again), bringing us to Jesus being the way, the truth, and the life. I too pray for America and all that have separated or not found the truth. We pray for you and that we too can have the courage to bring others to Jesus.

8. Rebecca Foster says:

I am praying for you Billy Graham and hope that you will be hear a little longer. Thank you for all you have over the years. I was so glad that I got to see you in New Orleans after Katrina. Please read Isaiah 41:10 I carry a card with that scripture on it every where I go. God Bless you. You are truly a son of God!

9. Marietta Alexander says:

Millions of prayers are going up for you, Billy! We are asking that the Lord spare you and that you remain with us a little longer! Feel Billy is our modern day Methuselah; He is holding back the fiery judgments of God against a wayward America. He is also America’s son and our gatekeeper that keeps that hedge of protection in place. May the Lord bless, keep and protect you and may the Lord bring a revival to these shores that brings the U..S. back to Godly living.

10. Billw says:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Dr.Graham. God Bless you as he has blessed us with you!