TV SPECIALChoosing Christ

People around the world are Choosing Christ, despite difficulty and disaster.

choosing-Christ

Choosing Christ 28:30

Share the Gospel with Your Gift

As a special thank you for your support for the global ministry of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, we’d like to send you this month’s special gift “Nearing Home” by Billy Graham. Millions of people across the globe are still waiting to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ. We need partners like you who will pray fervently and give generously.

Prayer

Prayer

Learn how a simple prayer can help you begin your relationship with Jesus Christ.

Learn More

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. Tim Huffman says:

Pray for the lost.

2. Mary Ann McNeill says:

I prayed that prayer, I have been the prodigal and want to come home to my Father in Heaven.
    Today right now, I believe He loves me and will take me back into His loving arms.
    Thank you for a beautiful Hope JESUS is LORD

3. Ramona Lopez says:

God bless the Franklin family and friends and your powerful ministry. May God continue to provide ALL of your needs, in Jesus name, Amen!

4. Phil Preciado says:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and He will direct your path.

5. Phil Preciado says:

God bless you

6. Paul Payne says:

My father listened to him on radio and then television said he was good man

7. Knickquelle Robertson says:

God bless Billy Graham. As he rides off into the Sonset, may God raise up more preachers like him…people of integrity, honor, wisdom, and humility.

8. Brewster Bird says:

Dear Billy,
    Thank God for your ministry and the vision He Blessed you with. My father is a retired Episcopal priest who went to God’s Glory June 13, 2013, worked in the voting rights and poor peoples’ campaign with Rev. King and took us all along for the ride. Jesus touched me in April of 1973 and I have not been the same since. I have always wanted to write, but have been shy about it. no more. I pray for your ordained men and women serving Christ, knowing that some of us will reap the Heavenly reward, not the earthly ones. Gratefully, Yours in Christ Jesus, William Brewster Bird

9. Shirley Barry says:

Just a note to let you know that you are missed and we are praying for you. I have always since a little girl watched Billy Graham ‘s services and have always been lifted up Please know that you and your family will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. God bless you.

10. Thomas Francis Bryant Jr. says: