A Gift of Blood

51:49   •   February 15, 2012   •   Topics: , ,

Billy Graham preaches a powerful sermon on the saving blood of Jesus Christ. Doug Oldham sings. Captain Charles Hadley gives testimony. – Tacoma 5/20/83

1. brenda santana says:

God bless you Brother Graham and Franklin Graham . I thank God for you bothe of you by shering and spreding the Word of Gods Word and his Love to all the wold .Aman

2. IRMA says:

THANK YOU GOD, FOR THE GIFT THAT YOU GIVE ALL OF US NOT JUST YOUR ONLY SON BUT PREACHERS LIKE BILLY GRAHAM. PLEASE BLESS ME!! MY FAMILY!! MY FRIENDS!! THANK YOU JESUS!! AMEN!!

3. Lizzie Sykes says:

Listening to Billy Graham teaching gives me hope and inspiration. It helps to look toward the word of God and seek after Him and to live my life each day according to His will.

4. Donna Kemp says:

I have listened to Billy Graham from a child until adult also seen him at the crusade here in Nashville Tennessee …It is through him I learned about Jesus ..He has been a blessing and still is all over the world

5. pastor.shakil mehmood says:

in respect of Dr.billy Gaham
    its my pray to see you in my life and i wanted to lisen you directly. may God bless you. please do prayer for me, my sons Ayyan Shakil , Shaghan shakil and daughter anna mashail and also my wife javeria shakil who is in pregnent . i always listen your messages online and having great blessing for me.

6. Rui Campos says:

It is wonderful to ear what Billly Graham preaches and at the end see thousands of people coming to the Lord; that is why he still is the greatest Evangelist of the 20º Century. MaY the Lord keeps blessing him and the all of his Evangelistic Association

7. Prakash Pawar says:

while I listen the Word of God through his vessel Dr.Billy Graham i am realy blessed.

8. Robert A. Leer says:

Billy Graham, when our Father calls you home it will be a loss that can not be measured, it will be a loss to the whole world, such passion, and reverence, you are truly a man of GOD. Bless you and your family.

9. Lee Massaquoi says:

Pastor Graham, messaged about the Corss of Jesus Christ has always up lifted my spiritual growth in kniowing more about King Jesus. May God continued to keep blessing pastor and his family.

10. gregg phillips says: