What Can You Give Jesus This Christmas?

By A Christmas Meditation from Billy Graham   •   December 24, 2010   •   Topics:

Read John 3:16; 5:24

The word Christmas begins with Christ: the virgin-born Christ child, our Savior. The babe of Bethlehem was not merely a remarkable child but the Son of God. In His infinite grace, He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and was born into this world as a man, yet He never ceased to be God.

Jesus Christ in His infinite love did not begin when He was born in a stable and laid in a manger; He left Heaven’s best to come to this world to be the Savior of mankind. He was offered as a free gift. God’s gift to the world was despised and rejected 2,000 years ago.

In the life of every person who has rejected Him since that time, there has proved to be a fatal defectiveness. Only when we accept the free gift of eternal life through Christ can we know the true meaning of Christmas, the forgiveness of sin, and life everlasting.

God gave His all for you. By giving Him your all this Christmas, you will reach others with the Gospel that they, too, may receive God’s gift.

Meditate: In what tangible ways can you give Jesus your all today and in the coming year?

Do You Need God’s Love in Your Life?

Follow the Steps to Peace online to learn about Jesus or recommit your life to Him.

1. Lori says:

Thank you for the faithful example and service to God. May, the Lord continue to bless you. The message of Christ is powerful.

2. patti says:

Reverend Graham, you saved me. I love you and am so thankful to you. May God bless you and keep you.

3. Juliane says:

I don´t think there is much more to say. A clear message that Jesus came as our saviour, loving us from far earlier than the stable of Bethlehem. What a nice Christmas message. So clear and so easy to understand.

4. June says:

Thank you so much, Rev. Graham, for leading me to Christ. I would watch your TV program and just cry when you gave an altar call. I didn't realize what was happening to me. I am from Asheville, NC, and I feel like we were neighbors. I wish I could have sit down with you and Ruth and discussed the Bible. There are things that I still don't fully understand. Thank you again for being there for me and thousands of others. I thank GOD for letting you be the kind of person you are. May GOD Bless you and your family and I wish the best for all of you in the coming year.

5. Jill says:

One of the highlights of my life was when I met you at ELWA radio station in Monrovia, Liberia, West Africa, when I was a teen-ager. My parents were missionaries in Africa for 40 years. We all had lunch at the Thompson's house next to the beach. You were in Liberia for the innauguration of President Tolbert. Many thanks for you life-long humble and faithful obedience to our Lord, which has led thousands to eternal life !!!!

6. betty says:

May God continue to bless your ministry. Thank you so much for your faithfulness to His work.

7. Chap says:

How I thank God for BGEA and your commitment to world outreach. As a pastor/evangelist, I have been privileged to labor with you at 6 of your U.S. crusades over the years. God bless you, and thank you for your faithfulness. Chap

8. Ailene says:

I thank God for the ministry of BGEA. I rededicated my life to Christ at the Crusade in Anaheim, Ca in 1985. I have been growing in the faith since then due to your broadcasts, magazine and letters. May God richly bless you Dr. Graham, your family and the ongoing work of BGEA.

9. Miriam says:

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for Your Holy Word that tells of Your love to us, Your offer of forgiveness from sin through Your Son, our Saviour, Jesus Christ, born this day, Christmas Day. Thank you for Billy Graham and the Evangelistic Association via emails. Please continue to give others who need to hear of your love the opportunity to do so through emails and websites on the internet. God, use the technology of our world to continue to confict with Your Holy Spirit and bring lost sheep back into Your fold. We give You glory for all our many blessings. In Jesus' precious name, amen

10. Jeanne says:

I thank God for Christ and I thank Him for the Body of Christ. I appreciate you, Billy, and your family. You have been a great blessing to me and the world.