Preach the Gospel…At Any Cost

By   •   August 19, 2010   •   Topics: ,

Watch as Franklin Graham shares his passion for preaching the Gospel to the ends of the earth. This video has been seen by thousands already on Facebook and YouTube. It is also featured in our current TV special. Will you consider sharing it so that others will be emboldened to share their faith? Click the menu button on the far right below the video for sharing options.

Preach it. Never Back Up!

Be inspired as you see believers in Taiwan, Colombia, and Estonia partner with Franklin Graham Festivals to bring the power of the Gospel into troubled lives.
Watch our TV special online »

Please pray along with us as Franklin shares the Gospel with thousands of young people in Edmonton next Saturday.
Rock the River prayer requests »

1. Sandy Cook says:

God Bless you. We need preachers like you and your father who will not allow the message of salvation become lukewarm and offensive to our Lord. Many pastors are so afraid to preach the truth that they water down the message. If God said it was a sin, then it is a sin.

2. Rosina says:

God bless you Franklin. You are in my view the best partner in preaching that your father Billy could have got to spread God's Will for this world, regarding repentance, forgiveness ,and salvation. Also, you are one of the few preachears who reminds us about judgement. Go ahead,I will always pray for you.!

3. Krystal says:

Its because of leaders and teachers like you that we can all stand firm together and share the truth in Christ Jesus – we are His ambassadors on earth and we will STAND FIRM. Thank you for the encouragement and for the boldness. I will pray for your continued strength in Him and Him in you. PRAISE GOD.

4. Claudia sagt 2010 08.30. 13.31 says:

ja ,ich habe Blliy in Dresden selbst miterlebt und habe zu Gott gefunden. Preist IHN :Gott segne sie Franklin und ihren Vater .Dankemöchte ich sagen das Gott uns wunderbar führtI have seen Billy in Dresden and found God. Praise God. May God bless Franklin and his father. Thank you! God is so marvelous. LW

5. Kevin says:

Thank you Franklin for your Unyielding stand for Christian values, spreading the gospel and helping the less fortunate and hurting, who need it! I pray for your family, BGEA and Samaritan's Purse everyday.

6. Dawn says:

The Graham family has always stood up for what they believe in. They preach the gospel. The main message is Salvation. They are out to win souls. I have noticed a lot of churches don't preach salvation. I ask you what is wrong with this picture. They don't even preach it at my church. I guess they think all who come to church are saved. I think not. There are churches that believe that there is no hell. I want to know what bible do they read.