Preach the Gospel…At Any Cost

By   •   August 19, 2010   •   Topics: ,

Watch as Franklin Graham shares his passion for preaching the Gospel to the ends of the earth. This video has been seen by thousands already on Facebook and YouTube. It is also featured in our current TV special. Will you consider sharing it so that others will be emboldened to share their faith? Click the menu button on the far right below the video for sharing options.

Preach it. Never Back Up!

Be inspired as you see believers in Taiwan, Colombia, and Estonia partner with Franklin Graham Festivals to bring the power of the Gospel into troubled lives.
Watch our TV special online »

Please pray along with us as Franklin shares the Gospel with thousands of young people in Edmonton next Saturday.
Rock the River prayer requests »

1. Rose says:

AMERICA LISTEN UP, WAKE UP. Only by listening to GOD'S WORD and REPENTING will God heal our land. THANK YOU Franklin Graham and othwers who are preaching the WORD.

2. Jackie says:

AMEN Thank you Rev. Graham

3. MILLIE says:

GOD BLESS FRANKLIN ALSO HIS FAMILY HELP HIM TO KEEP ON STANDING FOR GOD. I KNOW THAT HE IS PREACHING THE TRUTH AND I STAND FOR THE TRUTH AND WILL NOT BACK UP, TAKE DOWN. GIVE IN TO ANY THING BUT JESUS CHRIST NOR WILL I COMPROMISE WITH ANYONE. I STAND FOR JUSUS CHRIST.

4. Dave says:

Because your dad was obedient, I heard the word that opened my eyes in 1972. God then escorted me down the isle, I could not sit in my seat. It has been a great journey. He is still teaching me through His Spirit and preparing me for what the world will soon witness. Thank you for being there at the start.. Now let's finish strong together.

5. THOMAS says:

i WILL NOT GIVE UP. PRAY FOR ME THAT THE LADY AT CT,,CASEY FAMILY REALLY DOES HER JOB TO REUNITE MY SON BACK TO ME…SHE TAKES ALOT OF TIME OFF AND LEAVES EARLY THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUES FOR ME GOD IS LOVE I LOVE YOU I WILL NOT GIVE MY SON UP! Mainly I will not give up on God,,,He knows My HEART…And I am A changed Child of God! I Love You! Pray for Me And My Family!

6. Endtime Handmaiden-Nancy says:

What a faithful God we serve! Fasting (21 day) and praying in the spirit changed my life forever, and has enabled me by His grace to bring the Kingdom of God to the earth. There indeed is a cost brother Graham and oh how worthy He is of whatever He asks of us! I bless you in Christ's name to lay down your life, as we in turn lay down ours with holiness, purity and obedience. Much JOY to you for it is our strength. By Him and For Him!

7. martha says:

We need to work on ourselves to be full with the Holy Spirit, Then we can change the world. God bless you and your work.

8. Roy says:

Thank you for such a powerful message. We have to preach the Gospel at any cost. God Bless you!

9. kevin says:

We serve a god who should be praised.

10. Carol says:

Praise God! I watch Billy Graham here in Kenya on tape every Sunday, want to know how he is. God bless you abundantly.