My Hope with Billy Graham Offering ‘The Cross’ at Easter

By   •   February 28, 2014

mr. graham

If you missed your opportunity to show “The Cross,” the video from the My Hope America with Billy Graham series, fear not. This Easter season, churches and individuals will be able to show “The Cross,” featuring an urgent message from Billy Graham, filmed at his North Carolina home in the Blue Ridge Mountains. In fact, you can order “The Cross” DVD today by clicking here.

To-date, more than 110,000 people have indicated making a commitment to Jesus Christ during the November 2013 campaign. As a result, plans are under way to continue My Hope in 2014.

“We will never be able to know all of the numbers, but we do know that God did a mighty work and that He changed hearts all over the country,” said Franklin Graham, president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

“We give God the thanks and praise—we know that He has done it.” The video also follows Lecrae and Lacey Sturm, two thirtysomething Christian musicians whose lives were changed forever because of the power of Jesus Christ. The riveting 30-minute video wraps up with a passionate Gospel message from Mr. Graham and invitation to make a personal decision to follow Christ.

“Pastors have told us again and again that the program is Spirit-anointed,” added Graham. “Some churches have told us that they are going to show ‘The Cross’ on Good Friday or Easter. This is a tremendous idea—what a perfect time.”

2013 Results from My Hope America with Billy Graham

Last November, more than 4 million households tuned in to watch “The Cross” on Fox News Channel, Christian cable networks and more than 100 local television stations across the nation.

Millions of others connected online through the My Hope with Billy Graham website, YouTube, Facebook and other avenues. In addition, it was shown in churches, living rooms, bookstores, coffee shops, prisons, rescue missions, and even drive-in theaters and aboard cruise ships.

More than 26,000 churches across the United States officially registered for the project, making it the largest U.S. outreach in the 64-year history of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

For images of November’s My Hope with Billy Graham, click here.

1. Rev. Robert Barks says:

Stone Bridge Community Church located in Charlotte,NC planning to show The Cross for their Good Friday service.. The church trained 32 Matthew Host for last November broadcast during Billy Grahams birthday special.

2. paulinah says:

I love this god

3. Ed Stelly says:

I am 74 and have been watching Billy Graham since I accepted Christ in 1960. Thank God for such a faithfull man who has been faithfull to God’s message for all these years. My life has been better because of him and his ministry. Ed Stelly, Opelousas, LA

4. Elvis Mwakajila says:

I am praying and seeking to raise my faith in the service of the Lord Jesus Christ and experience his glory

5. Lisa Graham says:

Thank you Dr. Graham for your faithfulness to the LORD Jesus Christ.

6. Mr. & Mrs. John and Romaine Martinez-Edwards says:

We have enjoyed BGEA since the ’60s. Thank you Mr. Billy Graham and Ruth for demonstrating to us throughout the years the many Godly examples on how to keep our moral and faithful compass intact. Thank you.

7. Dann Cuellar says:

Mr. Graham, you are truly a descendant of Abraham. Your Love of our God & Savior has been tremendous. We Thank you so much for your ministry over the years. Even in the face of great adversity, you stood steadfast as a lamp in the vast darkness. Our God is Great & we thank him that he blessed us with you. Our hope now is that his amazing Grace will Bless us with another like you in the years ahead. Thank you Billy for your unfailing Love in your fellow man!

8. david crable says:

your ministry always touchs my heart in a HOLY SPIRIT GOD LOVED way, thank you. I rededicate my life to the LORD almost daily, never changing my mind on this decision, this video has helped me to graciously continue to keep moving forward, when I stumble and or fall, I understand now to get up and continue to move forward, never stayng down, satons a lier, thank you for your obedience revernd graham, as well reverend franklin graham

9. Martins Rodrigo, Brazil says:

Wonderful, I can see and feel Jesus Christ through the holy spirit pouring love over our lives with Billy Graham’s message.
    I would like to meet you personally, because I love the message and life story with Christ.
    He may know that your posts have renewed my life with God and has increased my love for Christ.
    May GOD continue to bless your life and if I can not meet you here on earth, due to distance, I’m sure we’ll meet in Heaven, in glory everlasting.

Country: Brazil.
    City: San carlos.
    Date: 04/03/2014

10. ILMA LEAO says:

BOM DIA AMADO DE JESUS E NOSSO TAMBEM .COMO ESTA O SENHOR,? DEUS O ABENCOE GRANDEMENTE E PODEROSAMENTE EM NOME DO NOSSO SENHOR E SALVADOR JESUS CRISTO. MISSIONARIA ILMA