Lacey Sturm Talks of Pain, Suicide, Redemption

By   •   September 6, 2011   •   Topics:

Lacey Sturm took to the stage at BGEA’s summer 2011 events to share the dramatic story of how God saved her from taking her own life.  “It felt like God of the Universe showed up,” she said.

LACEY STURM: ROCK THE LAKES MILWAUKEE

Thousands of youth and young adults saw Lacey’s moving testimony in Milwaukee and Denver – and thousands more watched live online around the world. Please share this link with someone who needs to hear this.

Do You Need God’s Love in Your Life?

Visit PeaceWithGod.net to learn about Jesus or recommit your life to Him.

1. Anonymous says:

Lacey is a great example to look after.She has made me love gid and love myself.

2. Sara says:

I've looked up to Lacey pretty much my whole life…I'm a Texan too and seeing this made me love her even more. So thank you God for keeping Lacey with us. :)

3. Adam says:

Yes. it's amazing what God can do. He calls us to new life through him and never wants us to leave.

4. Sharon says:

She made me cry, I love to see when God shows up, I wonder who was praying for her? That is a good witnessing tool, loved it!!! I am so glad God saved your life!!!!

5. Fred says:

This is so amazing. God is so loving and non selective!!!

6. Troy says:

Isn't our God awesome? We serve a loving God who wants us all in a close loving relationship with Him.Hard to believe that the God who created all things could love any of us, But He does. Give your heart to Him today.

7. Alison says:

I cried listening to this. I've felt this way before and re-considered it. This is an amazing story…It truly is.

8. Mia says:

Wow, the same spirit of God spoke to me, as the words came out of this girls mouth. I knew in my heart the God love everyone and I am a Christian….guess I didn't feel worthy of the Father to love me in a practical way. This touch my heart :)