History Channel ‘Bible’ Ad Features Billy Graham

By   •   March 21, 2013

At age 94, Billy Graham still has a heart to reach the United States with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

“My father Billy Graham has had a great burden for this nation,” Franklin Graham said.

That passion will culminate this November – the week of Mr. Graham’s 95th birthday – with a nationwide outreach called My Hope America with Billy Graham.  Following the My Hope model that’s been successfully used in more than 50 countries, Christians will invite friends and neighbors into their homes to watch a program featuring Billy Graham, then hear a brief testimony from the host.  Thousands of individuals, pastors and churches across the country have already signed up and many people are praying for the movement of God across America.

To help promote this massive relationship evangelism movement, a television ad featuring new footage of Mr. Graham is airing during the History Channel’s series, “The Bible.” The ad ran on Palm Sunday and will be shown again during the Easter Sunday series finale March 31.

Watch the 30-second ad below. And find out how you and your church can get involved with My Hope America with Billy Graham, by clicking here.

1. Dilseng says:

It fills my heart with such a great joy to know and hear that your heart is still burns with a zeal to preach the Gospel. Carry on Sir and may God grant His grace.

2. ronnie says:

I am amazed how long you have endured and kept the faith. Billy you have carried the cross faithfully . America loves you. Thank You

3. Mary says:

Thank you, Billy Graham, for all you have done, in the name of Jesus Christ, all those years. I'm so very thankful that my foster parents turned to your broadcasts every Sunday, when I was in high school. May God bless you, richly.

4. Ruthell says:

Rev. Graham, you have an awesome ministry. You have a tremendous impact on the lives of so many. May God continue to bless you and your family in a mighty way. Only God can give you that extra strength to be so strong at such a wonderful age.

5. Marcia says:

I remember when you came to Orlando, when I was a young one going every Saturday night to Youth for Christ there. I am now 79 and think often of that night seeing and hearing you preach in your earlier days. Such a blessing.

6. Joyce says:

My three sons were saved at ages 4, 5, 6 while we were Stateside, watching a crusade, their dad was in Okinawa serving in the Marine Corps. They and familiies are all born-again now. That is a miracle to me!!! Forever grateful to BGEA!!!

7. Cindy says:

THANK YOU, Billy Graham! You and Mrs. Graham have made such a difference in the lives of so many during the course of your lives! And now through your children and grandchidren the Gospel of Jesus Christ will continue to change lives.

8. Sandra says:

I pray for God's knowledge and strength to continue through you both. I pray for God to right this ship called America and bring her back to GOD and now in Jesus' Christ's name. Amen

9. Robert says:

Dr. Billy Graham, I have watched the series of the Bible and was very moved by the programs I can hardly wait to see the finale Sunday. God Bless you on your 95th birthday. May the people of the world truly come back to Jesus Christ our Lord.

10. Barbara says:

Brother Graham, I have followed your ministry on radio and TV for many years and am now a member of the Mormon Church. I still listen to you and follow along in the Bible, which we also believe in. Bless you and Franklin for your service to the Lord.