Franklin Graham: Go Around the World Digitally

By   •   November 6, 2013

world

I’d like to challenge you with the following verse and thought:

Matt 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, (people) …”

How would you like to obey this command once in your life? You can on Thursday through email, Facebook, Twitter and all of your social media resources.

You can contact all your friends, family and neighbors, and invite them to watch “The Cross” with Billy Graham. And invite all your contacts to share this message with all their friends: “Watch ‘The Cross.’”

Just think, if you and everyone you know did this, you could be part of millions of people hearing the Gospel and being saved.

If you were ever going to obey this Great Commission of our Lord, please do it now.

Click here to find out more about “The Cross,” including where to watch it, how to order the DVD or how to download the video. Find local and national TV listings here. Or watch on YouTube here.

Franklin Graham

1. Susie says:

Thank you for inspiring me amd enriching my life. Thank you for your service and your strength.

2. Dennis says:

He is a great man.I had the privilege to meet him at Amsterdam”83.It was a time I was about to quit from ministry.Dr Graham during one of his preaching said..dear young man don't quit…don't quit.iam 60 and still excited in the ministry.

3. Valerie says:

Happy Birthday Pastor Billy Graham, I remember going to a Sunrise Service on Easter Sunday in Trinidai around 1951/52…with my Mom and Grandpa…I thank God for your service to Him…my faith began at that service…May God richly bless you…

4. Jan says:

Happy Birthday , have enjoyed hearing you preach the word of Jesus all these years. Prayers to your family.

5. Charles. says:

Happy birthday Billy many thanks to you I became a Christian in 1954 in the U K.Gods blessing to you and your family.

6. Rajarathnam says:

Please latch on for The cross

7. robert says:

God bless you bro grahamand happy 95th birthday

8. Pam says:

Thank you Reverend Billy Graham for these wonderful words I have been waiting to hear. You are such a blessing and I hope the people in America are watching and listening to you. We need a miracle to happen in America. God bless you.

9. BRENDA.C says:

thank you for standing FIRM… WE LOVE YOU .the truth prevails in such times. god bless you .GOD is faithful,im so glad to know where i will be for eternity .he does not change . and neither has the message of the CROSS.ALL THE BEST

10. Dorothy says:

So thankful for you and your message to the world. We need more people turning to Christ than turning to other means to solve their problems. Happy Birthday.