Celebrate Christmas at The Billy Graham Library

By   •   November 30, 2011

“Christmas is one of my favorite times of year at the Billy Graham Library,” said Franklin Graham, president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. “We want people to come and experience all of the festivities with their families. But most of all, we want to point every visitor to God’s greatest gift, His son Jesus Christ, who is always the focus at the Library.”

The festivities include a number of activities visitors have enjoyed in previous years, including horse-drawn carriage rides; Christmas story time for children; live music from carolers; a beautiful display of lights; a huge, ornamented Christmas tree; and a live Nativity, depicting the very first Christmas night. Admission to the Library is free; carriage rides are $3 for children 12 and under and $7 for adults.

Visitors can also find exclusive Library ornaments in Ruth’s Attic, plus unique and meaningful books and gifts.

The Library’s operating hours will be 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Dec. 1-23, with Christmas activities running from 5 to 10 p.m. The Library is closed on Sundays. Guests can pet animals from the live Nativity from noon to 2 p.m. each day.

Throughout the day, visitors are also invited to tour “The Journey of Faith,” the main presentation of the Library, which covers the life and ministry of evangelist Billy Graham. The tour, as always, is free.

The Billy Graham Library opened in 2007 and has since had more than 500,000 visitors from around the world. For more information on the Library and upcoming events, or to schedule a group tour, please visit www.billygrahamlibrary.org.

Partner With Us

We need people like you to support us in prayer and giving. Please donate online today and play a part in reaching hurting people around the world and in your backyard with the love of Christ.

1. glenda ruth fith says:

Going back for Christmas with grandkids.it makes our third time. Such a blessed feeling just walking in the door…Glenda Fitch. Blackshear GA.

2. Sara says:

May I thank GOD for the MINISTRY and life of Dr. Billy Graham. His speaking of GOD'S WORDS from the Books of the Prophets-given to them from GOD-truly is and has touched many SOULS, hearts and LIVES. To GOD BE THE GLORY-Great things HE HAS DONE.

3. Melanie says:

” I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,” Jer 30:17 Praying for you Dr. Graham. Thank you for everything you shared with the world.

4. Angie says:

I am watching Franklin Graham on TV as I write. I am brought to tears every time I see young people at his “concerts” literally running down the aisles to receive Christ. Keep up the good work! Our family is praying for yours always and always.

5. Michael says:

We are praying for Dr Grahams recovery. We are so inspired when the Holy Spirit speaks through him. Dr Graham family is in our prayers also. Love in Christ

6. Sharon says:

Dearest Graham Family,Just thinking about you all today, brings me peace and joy. Mr. Graham has always been an example of Christ…and thus the peace and joy I feel when I hear him speak, or read of the family and their ministry. I am praying for Billy today as he is in the hospital. I am reading “Nearing Home” and will give it to my father who is 94, and I have heard him say some of the very same things Billy has…about growing older. I am so very thankful for you all, and this book. My Mother…went to Heaven last year, December 15. She always supported Billy and prayed continually, read all his books! And admired you all…as do I, so now I continue her tradition of praying for you. Merry Christmas to you all! Love in Christ….Sharon Duffey

7. Jacques says:

Know that Jesus Christ of Nazareth loves you.