Billy Graham Offers His Support to Chick-fil-A

By   •   July 26, 2012

“I want to express my support for my good friends Truett Cathy and his son Dan Cathy, and for their strong stand for the Christian faith. I’ve known their family for many years and have watched them grow Chick-fil-A into one of the best businesses in America while never compromising their values. Chick-fil-A serves each of its customers with excellence, and treats everyone like a neighbor. It’s easy to see why Chick-fil-A has become so popular across America.

Each generation faces different issues and challenges, but our standard must always be measured by God’s word. I appreciate the Cathy family’s public support for God’s definition of marriage.

I also appreciate Governor Mike Huckabee’s leadership and for encouraging Americans to support Chick-fil-A on August 1. As the son of a dairy farmer who milked many a cow, I plan to “Eat Mor Chikin” and show my support by visiting Chick-fil-A next Wednesday.

Billy Graham is a strong advocate for the biblical definition of marriage and recently stated his public support for the marriage amendment in his home state of North Carolina, which voters resoundingly passed on May 8.

1. pastor t samuel sharma says:

praise the lord dear minister of the most high God i am able to be in contact with you by mail i will be praying for your ministry thanks a lot.

2. Susan says:

We are not against something, we are FOR something. For God's values and direction and hope for our nation. We LOVE these people who are angry and pray for them to have eyes to see. Thank you again for your encouraging stand, many blessings!

3. Tanui says:

I have never eaten at Chick-fil-A. But when I visit down south, I will make it a priority to taste the chicken and see that the Lord is good! Thanks for continuously standing up …and I stand with you!

4. Candy says:

Thank You Mr. Graham you are a faithful servant.I appreciate your standing for the Cathy's family also thank you to Governor Mike Huckabee's leadership and for encouraging Americans to support Chick-fil-AJohn 3:16God Bless

5. Sandy says:

I support Chick-fil-A 100 GOD BLESS YOU!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

6. Sharron says:

Standing up for God and Scripture when all around you are growling. All of God's children should be so bold. Shame on us who do not speak against the tide of secularism. If we're not speaking for God's word then we fail.

7. Jan says:

This is a divisive issue, one that will only grow in strength as the line gets drawn deeper into the sand. I pray for the American church, that as we rise to the challenge of standing against the tide of popular belief, we do it all with God's LOVE.

8. Vee says:

Proud to be a Christian-American and yes “guilty as charged” I stand united with Dr. Graham along with all believers. GO Chick-fil-A!

9. Gary says:

As the leader of a 30 year sports ministry organization, I have never seen, experienced or known a company who is committed to developing relationships to people and the community like Chick Fil A. They are an example of what Jesus taught.

10. Ruth says:

I support any business that has biblical values and we have been so blessed to have Billy Graham as a faithful follower of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! We must speak out for our God to be allowed to govern Councils, etc throughout our world.