Billy Graham, Mitt Romney Meet

By   •   October 11, 2012

Evangelist Billy Graham, 93, issued the following statement after meeting today in his North Carolina home with presidential candidate, Gov. Mitt Romney:

“It was an honor to meet and host Gov. Romney in my home today, especially since I knew his late father former Michigan Gov. George Romney, whom I considered a friend. I have followed Mitt Romney’s career in business, the Olympic Games, as governor of Massachusetts and, of course, as a candidate for president of the United States.

“What impresses me even more than Gov. Romney’s successful career are his values and strong moral convictions. I appreciate his faithful commitment to his impressive family, particularly his wife Ann of 43 years and his five married sons.

“It was a privilege to pray with Gov. Romney—for his family and our country. I will turn 94 the day after the upcoming election, and I believe America is at a crossroads. I hope millions of Americans will join me in praying for our nation and to vote for candidates who will support the biblical definition of marriage, protect the sanctity of life and defend our religious freedoms.”

1. Linda A. says:

Dear Rev Graham it has been a dream of mine for the past 20 years ( as long as I have been serving Christ in ministry) to meet you. Is there any way at all that this might be possible? I will continue to keep you in my prayers. God Bless you!

2. Muhumuza says:

Henry frm uganda, thank u for the masive number of people u've brout to the body of Christ.

3. Jayne (KENYA) says:

So good to see you in these pictures. You are my Hero since the late seventies and through God's Word anointed in you, I got Saved.Started a Primary School in Kenya and named one of the School Houses “Billy Graham House (blue) God Bless You greatly!

4. Laura says:

Mr. Graham, for so many years you have shown what a true man of God is and an example to people all over the world. I hope your crusades and sermons will be shown on TV for many years to come. The next generation and many more need to hear it!

5. Reeni says:

I am so grateful for you Dr. Graham and all that you have imparted to us all. Thank you for standing for Christ and being such a great example in the body of Christ and this nation. You are truly an inspiration from God. God bless you!

6. Joel Mundy says:

What a faithful servant of God Billy Graham has been! His faithful preaching of Christ, his legacy of godly integrity. and his involvement in the life of our nation is priceless! Thank you!

7. Renato Preza (Pastor) says:

I am will join you in the prayer for the USA as well. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless America!

8. Genexxa says:

Dr. Graham you are like a father to us all. You look well and we are so happy to hear from you. May God continue to Bless you and may you live forever.

9. Thomaskutty- India says:

Praise God For Dr.B.Graham and his long years of service. His life was encouragement and guidence in my life. May God give him many more years to encourage us.