A Sneak Peek at Storm Warning

By   •   April 26, 2010   •   Topics: ,

“Thunderbolts grip our hearts with indescribable fear. Our society is caught up in a powerful windstorm that has already caused massive destruction, with the full impact yet to come.”

Whether global recession, terrorist threats or devastating natural disasters, these ominous shadows must bring us back to the Gospel, says Graham in the book.

Originally written in 1992 and published in June 1995, Storm Warning has been completely revised and is available now from the Billy Graham bookstore. The updated edition highlights Mr. Graham’s recent experiences, insights, and renewed sense of urgency as he examines the book of Revelation in light of current events. It includes an in-depth analysis of the four horsemen of Revelation chapter six as well as insight on signs of the times and The Apocalypse.

In the foreword, Franklin Graham points out that God brings storms into our lives for many reasons. One is to warn us of the impending doom for disobedience to His holy commands. Yet, God also is our shelter during the storm, as the prophet Isaiah said.

“This is precisely the theme of my father’s book,” says Franklin. “We felt that in light of recent developments since 9/11, it might be helpful to reprint the book, bringing it up to date since the turn of the century.”

Franklin adds, “My father has added nearly two decades to his life since then and has lived through a few more storms. At 91 years of age and after 64 years of marriage to my mother, who died in 2007, he lives alone in the home my mother created for him and our family at Little Piney Cove.”

As Billy Graham looks back over his life and contemplates what lies ahead, he senses uneasiness around the world and the foundation of America crumbling.

Available Now

Get your copy of Storm Warning from our online bookstore now!

“My father wants to take you though just one small but very significant part of the Revelation of Jesus Christ in hopes that it will drive you to the foot of the cross for salvation,” says Franklin. Or, perhaps, the book will send you to the ends of the earth.

With keen insight and calm reassurance, Billy Graham answers tough questions about the signs of the times and points readers to Jesus as the only means of hope and renewal for our families, our nation and our world: “Benevolent hands reach down from heaven to offer us the most hopeful warning and remedy—Prepare to meet your God.”.

1. Harry Babcock says:

My parents watched so many of your broadcasts .Now as a grandfather I am drawn to your great wisdom as I try to instill some of the wisdom you have taught me.god bless you and your family.love in Christ

2. joelle says:

As a Christian our job is too help others, our Family, friends etc. We can make a difference with the way we act people notice a change when you are happy no matter the circumstance that what it means to walk like Jesus. We are all a work in progress

3. joelle says:

I am a Christian and People must repent for their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Savior. Its not too late Jesus loves you. Go join a good Christian church and listen and learn The Bible King James version. Get involved in a Bible study.

4. joelle says:

I am a Christian and People must repent for their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Savior. Its not too late Jesus loves you. Go join a good Christian church and listen and learn. Get involved in a Bible study.

5. Julie says:

I have been praying for my husband to come to Christ and after coming across one of your old sermons replayed from Madison Square Garden in the 50's, God spoke to his heart. Everything you said was exactly how he felt just last week! You are a wonderful vessel of God's word! Thank you Jesus!

6. LILLIE says:

DR. GRAHAM, I HAVE ENJOYED WATCHING YOU CLASSIC CRUSADES. I WAS NEVER ABLE TO ATTEND ANY OF YOUR MEETINGS,BUT I WILL SURELY SEE YOU IN HEAVEN. I AM A 60 YR OLD WIDOW AND I TRULY MISS MY HUSBAND. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR CHRIST AND HIS PROVISION THAT HE GAVE TO US, FOR OUR SINS. NO GREATER LOVE HAS MAN THAN THIS. THAT HE LAY DOWN HIS LIFE FOR A FRIEND. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE RUTH'S DEDICATION OF SERVICE FOR OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. YOUR MESSAGE HAS REMAINED STEDFAST AND TRUE OVER YOUR JOURNEY IN THE MINISTRY. IT IS WONDERFUL TO SEE YOUR FAMILY CARRYING ON IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS. MAY GODS RICHES BLESSING KEEP YOU ALL. I PRAY FOR THE MINISTRY THAT YOU ALL ARE DEDICATED TO. JESUS IS COMING SOON. WE MUST TELL EVERYONE. LOVE THROUGH CHRIST.

7. Bobbie says:

I am so glad to know you have written this book. I am 64 and have seen so much, but today is more writing. I am a christian, ready to see Jesus and my parents. I have always admired your preaching, I know you have reached millions during your ministry, glad to know we have a minister like you that the world believes in. Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised.

8. Marilyn says:

Billly Graham is right – I do sense fear all around me and no fear in me. I know that it is written that all men will die. Will ldie frim this earth, but if you trulely believe that Jesus is the Son of GOD and you confess and repent of your sins and acknowledge that JESUS died on the cross at Calvary for you then you have no reason to fear. I thank GOD to Billy Graham that he continues to reach out to spread GOD's ministery so that many more people will receive GOD's salvation.

9. ANN says:

JUST KNOW THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE READY TO MEET GOD.HE IS MY EVERYTHING.

10. Michael says:

At each passing day, I see more and more events around the world that brings relevancy to this book. I truly believe we are living in the days leading up to the rapture of God's church, then tribulation period.