A Christmas Greeting from Billy Graham

By   •   December 22, 2010

Mr. Graham’s Greeting:

I came here to say two words: “Merry Christmas!”

I also want to say there is so much more to Christmas than what we see and hear on the radio and television. The whole thing is about Jesus. When I look into that crib, I see the greatest teacher that ever lived. The only way that we can ever get to heaven is through Him, and His sacrifice on that cross.

Paul said, ‘God forbid that I should glory save that the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.’

During this Christmas season, when the world seems to be in turmoil, wars are breaking out in different places, crime is rampant, and many things are happening that are great sins in the sight of God. But in that crib is the person who grew up to save us. And He did.

He died on the cross and suffered as few men have ever suffered. It is through Him that all of us—the stripes that He took are the stripes that we deserved—the stripes of hell. Jesus took the hell for us.

Thank God we have that great privilege to ask Him into our hearts and receive Him as our Savior. He has changed our lives.

I want to say to all, have a blessed Christmas.

Give your life to Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas to everyone, and God bless you, your family, and your friends.

Do You Need God’s Love in Your Life?

Follow the Steps to Peace online to learn about Jesus or recommit your life to Him.

1. Rod says:

Thank you Rev. Billy Graham for your example of faith to the body of Christ world wide. I was born again at your 1968 crusade in Sydney Australia. Since 1984 I have been working with an evangelistic ministry called Jesus is Alive International Ministries and seen many people receive Jesus, Glory to God the Gift is multiplying at an alarming rate! The harvest is great!

2. moguche says:

Thank you Rev Billy Graham you are a great gift from GOD to us remain blessed. mombasa, kenya.

3. Jane says:

I am so thankful for your life and ministry. Thank God you have had a life above reproach before the world. Your love, faithfulness and dedication to the Lord has been first in your life. Your magazine always carried the message of salvation and the Bible answers to problems before anything else and I could send it to non-christians who had problems and needed the message of salvation. Thank you, Brother Graham, for always putting Christ first in everything. May God richly bless and guide you and your family.

4. Thank You Rev. Graham says:

Thanks for your Christmas message. May God continue to bless you and BGEA! Debbie from Philadelphia, PA

5. linda says:

Thank You for all that you do for God all over the world every day of your life> You “UP” my faith!! much love!!

6. Sandi says:

Thank you Rev Billy Graham, for your faithful sharing of Gods word and the salvation that we can have only through Jesus Christ. I gave my heart to Jesus at one of your movies “A Time To Run” February 10th 1974I will never forget the day that changed my life forever. May God bless you with His very best blessings and meet your every need in this life.

7. Texas Julie says:

Wishing the Graham family a very blessed Christmas! “Thank you” to the Graham family for all you have done for the people of the world. Love in Christ.

8. Annetta says:

Rev. Annetta C. Armstrong Merry Christmas, and may God Bless you Rev. B. Graham, and your family. Love you.

9. Cathy says:

I prayed for 25 years for my husbands salvation, after attending one of your crusades in Pittsburgh he soon gave his life to Christ. Thank you for the love of Jesus that shines through all your words and messages. We continue to be blessed by you and Franklin. May the Lord bless you all in the coming year.

10. Phocas says:

Rev. Billy Graham, I am from Rwanda and wish to express gratitude, admiration and praise to God for your consistency and global impact as follower of Jesus-Christ and as christian leader in the 20th and 21st Century. My Christmas greetings 2010 to you are from Psalm 71: 17 – 18. I believe to meet you one Day in HIs presence. Lifetime to your ministry in His service.