A Christmas Greeting from Billy Graham

By   •   December 22, 2010

Mr. Graham’s Greeting:

I came here to say two words: “Merry Christmas!”

I also want to say there is so much more to Christmas than what we see and hear on the radio and television. The whole thing is about Jesus. When I look into that crib, I see the greatest teacher that ever lived. The only way that we can ever get to heaven is through Him, and His sacrifice on that cross.

Paul said, ‘God forbid that I should glory save that the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.’

During this Christmas season, when the world seems to be in turmoil, wars are breaking out in different places, crime is rampant, and many things are happening that are great sins in the sight of God. But in that crib is the person who grew up to save us. And He did.

He died on the cross and suffered as few men have ever suffered. It is through Him that all of us—the stripes that He took are the stripes that we deserved—the stripes of hell. Jesus took the hell for us.

Thank God we have that great privilege to ask Him into our hearts and receive Him as our Savior. He has changed our lives.

I want to say to all, have a blessed Christmas.

Give your life to Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas to everyone, and God bless you, your family, and your friends.

Do You Need God’s Love in Your Life?

Follow the Steps to Peace online to learn about Jesus or recommit your life to Him.

1. Bertran Lange Anak Kapi says:

Dear brother Evangelist wish you a very happy and blessed Christmas, God bless you. Your message has not only bless and encouraged me but millions others world wide. Thank you.

2. Annie says:

Dear Rev. Graham~ I am a young mom and read your devotions every morning- you are a blessing. I pray you are feeling better. Love to you and your family. Merry Christmas. God is so good!

3. Annie says:

Dear Rev. Billy Graham, A faithful servant of God, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, your family, and your Ministry BGEA…..!!! With much love and prayers….., Amen!

4. Judy says:

May God Bless you for giving the best message anyone could hear. My mother watched you on TV all her life until she died in Dec. 1989. I grew up watching you on TV and I will until my death. You are such an inspriation and God's messenger! I will never forget you and what you mean to me and my family.God Bless!!

5. Stephen says:

Thank you for following Jesus Christ; in such a manner as to be an inspiration to all, (especially me- I have watched you all my life-what a great example of Christ living you are and have been). You are a modern day prophet of God. I thank God for you. My wife and children know Christ because of us seeing you on TV long ago. God bless you richly!

6. Carol says:

You have been such an inspiration to my family and myself since I was a little girl. Anytime you were on television you were on in our home. God bless you.

7. Donna says:

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Mr. Graham. You have been such an inspiration to me and to many over your lifetime of service to Christ. I thank God His Holy Spirit dwells in you and you gave your life to His service. I pray beautiful blessings to pour into your life 2011. God is so good and He will save you! Thank you for sending that message worldwide. :)