decision

By   •   April 2, 2013

decision

1. Myrle says:

Dear Heavenly Father, We ask that you will place a ring of protection around Pastor Saeed. We also pray for his release from prison. Please give comfort and strength to his family during this difficult period.

2. Chaplain Jeff says:

My prayers are with you my brother! I pray you endure and emerge victoriously and that our Lord Jesus Christ will use you mightily as He did Apostle Paul.

3. Niyi says:

May the God of our Refuge, our Present Help in Time of Trouble, cause deliverance and help to manifest quickly; may His preserving grace minister to him now; may His mighty hands keep his family in abiding faith and love. We shall surely overcome!

4. katharine says:

Every morning when I go to the Little Chapelin the woods near our home Pastor and family will be in our steadfast prayers for peace, comfortand release. God be with this dear man of God

5. Zadock says:

Glory be to God! His arrest can deliver some un-believe, this world is not our home we are just passers-by those are one of the things Jesus assured us.I pray for his family and his release in Jesus mighty name, Amen!!

6. Christen says:

Father write your word in his spirit, he is probably without the comfort of a Bible. Help him to recall the strength and comfort that brought him to Jesus. Allow for his release, I believe you can do all things, in Jesus Christ's Name!

7. Tanya Metoxen says:

No weaponed formed against this man of God shall prosper Isiah 54:17. He shall live and not die and declare the works of Jesus Christ! I pray Psalms 91/35/23 upon this great man of God. The joy of the Lord is his strength! He is free in Jesus

8. Elaine says:

I pray that God will free Pastor Saeed as he did Paul and Silas. Prison doors broke open. The blood of Jesus over he and his family until they are reunited.

9. Alpha says:

Father God continue to give Pastor Abedini courage and patience that comes from you (your word). I will keep praying for him.

10. Mainey says:

Praying for Pastor Saeed, and I also posted the article on facebook, asking my prayer warrior friends to pray for him…..