Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

Working Together For Good

By   •   February 1

woman

We might never have had the songs of Fanny Crosby had she not been afflicted with blindness. George Matheson would never have given the world his immortal song, “O Love That Will Not Let Me Go,” had it not been for his passing through the furnace of affliction. The “Hallelujah Chorus” was written by George Frederick Handel when he was poverty-stricken and suffering from a paralyzed right side and right arm. Affliction may be for our edification and Christian development. Sickness is one of the “all things” which work together for good to them that love God. Don’t resent it. Don’t be embittered by it.

You do not make mistakes, Father. If sorrow comes into my life, let me use it to help others know about You.

1. Ami Brodak says:

Love this wonderful Godly man!!!

2. Charles Kroft says:

I have always been thankful for the many lives touched by Billy Graham. It was obvious that God was working in his ministry and the many places where he preached God’s word. Peoples hearts were touched and lives have been changed.

3. Gustavo Lima says:

Because of this great truth, my prayer is that I (and all those reading this) would let Jesus take the wheel of this “car” called life, knowing that He will drive us to places we could never get to on our own, even if it means going through tough roads.

4. Maranda Denise Smith says:

I sometimes feel lost while trying to figure out which road to take in life. And there’s moments like this I would turn on my Gospel music and just reflexes on all the thing’s he’s brought me thru sand I can remember to let go and let God have his way

5. Dave says:

I had cancer which was treated in 1985. I also had a tumor removed in the same year. 29 years later i still live. God gives me life.

6. Cliff says:

This was one the verses my father would quote to me many years ago, when I was a young man and might have had some kind of disappointment going on. I now share it with others today, when something is worrying them.

7. Suzanne says:

I can see how the Lord Jesus Christ used my epilepsy to make me grow spiritually and to become closer to the Lord. I read the Bible now daily, tithe, and since I can’t drive I watch sermons on tv and take notes to learn more about the Lord Jesus Christ.

8. Gerry says:

We do not always understand God’s reasons for doing what he does. However we need to be confident that whatever it is, it’s for our best and his glory. He remains the Potter and we are the clay.

1. Maranda Denise Smith says:

Amen I just wanna to say thanks I need to hear that

9. Joyce Paul says:

Praise Lord! Who Loves Us Very Much……His Love ,Compassion and Tender Mercy are enough for us!

10. Hellen says:

Thank You Lord. Help to always praise You in the midst of my trials. Amen.