Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

Word Made Flesh

By   •   December 9   •   Topics: ,

iStock_000018559419Small

On the cover of your Bible and my Bible appear the words “Holy Bible.” Do you know why the Bible is called holy? Why should it be called holy when so much lust and hate and greed and war are found in it? It is because the Bible tells the truth. It tells the truth about God, about man, and about the devil. The Bible teaches that we exchange the truth of God for the devil’s lie about sex, for example; and drugs, and alcohol, and religious hypocrisy. Jesus Christ is the ultimate truth. Furthermore, He told the truth. Jesus said that He was the truth, and the truth would make us free.

Almighty God, I thank You for the truth which You have given me through Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ.

1. Ed says:

The word of God for the people of God. Thanks be to God!

2. wanda gaines says:

I am grateful that I have a father that I can count on name ALMIGHTY GOD through JESUS I am was saved. I will never leave him or turn way from him. I will not go back to my old ways. I was lost, blind, an drowning in sing until JESUS forgave me and washed my sins away. My Father embraced mw with his ultimate love and understanding that I could not get here from our earthly folks. I cant do anything without him. For those out there that need a Savior please call upon JESUS before its too late. Please repent and turn away from sin. When you except him to your life I guaranteed that his amazing love will embrace you and comfort you. The experience you will have with the FATHER will impact you for a life time.

3. Melville O. Garber says:

Thank you Jesus for being THE TRUTH, and for the Bible being Holy!!

4. Viola F. Staatz says:

I don’t know how long you have been on the internet, but GOD has directed me to it. I believe Jesus, not just in Jesus. The Holy Bible is all about God, Glory be to the most high.

5. Gerry says:

God’s Holy Word , the Bible, is without error. It contains only the truth , from cover to cover. It is more precious than all the wealth of the world combined . What an incredible gift from God to all. Thank you Lord.

6. Joe says:

Thanks be to God.

7. Joyce Paul says:

If we commit ourselves to CHRIST and follow in HIS way, HE will gives us life that satisfies with purpose for each day. we need your prayers! God Richly Bless you & Ur Ministries! amen.

8. Donna says:

I believe in God’s word…

9. Patricia mugasia says:

Glory be to the most high God because His word leadeth me:its full of truth

10. williford hammond says:

I want to give thanks to Jesus Christ for bringing me closer and closer to GOD and his words of truth and wisdom. How I hate that I wasted so many years of my life upon things of no value. People look at me now down their nose as I no longer have Earthly riches as I once had. Father, I have something far more valuable. Jesus Christ has delivered me into your kingdom and I am by far richer.