Whose Son Is He?

By   •   November 25   •   Topics:

iStock_000011434609Small

Ultimately, in one way or another, or at one time or another, we shall be faced with this question: What think ye of Christ? Whose Son is He? If Jesus Christ is not who He claimed to be, He is a deceiver, or an egomaniac. We must answer this question with both belief and action. We must not only believe something about Jesus, but we must do something about Him. We must accept Him, or reject Him.

Jesus made clear who He was, and why He came into the world. He asked His disciples, “Whom do men say that I, the Son of man, am?” They told Him of a variety of designations on the human level. Then Jesus turned to them and asked, “But whom say ye that I am?” Whereupon Peter replied with his historic affirmation, “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God” (Matthew 16:13-16).

This is the apex of faith. This is the pinnacle of belief. This is where the faith of each must rest if he hopes for salvation. Christ is inescapable! You, too, must decide, “What shall I do with Christ?”

You are the Christ, Lord Jesus, Son of the living God! In adoration I worship You—my Redeemer.

1. Darryl says:

Too many of us look for Jesus; we travel in the hopes of finding him….don’t look outward but look inside yourself….the Lord is waiting for you.

2. Makafui Bright says:

What a blessings to trust in Jesus, the Son of the True and living God

3. nita says:

Read this every morning, and study my bible. Thank you. We must be ready to share Jesus with others.
    Please bring back the related decision, it is such a oy

4. James says:

Thank You….

5. D.S.Rajsekhar,Triplicane, Chennai. says:

Pontius Pilate too is responsible for his action of washing his hands off the matter.Taking a neutral stand is tantamount to rejecting Christ.Revelation is given even to a man possessed by evil spirits who worshipped
    Christ.God respects freedom of choice.Even Cain was not sentenced to death for murder & meted out capital punishment.The Day of The Lord is at hand & all of us have the freedom to accept or reject Christ. I will give unto this last even as unto thee.God made the rules & sometimes He breaks them to bless us.HE IS GOD !

6. Theresa Hebert says:

To R. Dhanasekaran: May God bless you and keep His angels around you. In Jesus name I pray.

7. Gerry says:

To fully understand who Christ is one must first except him into their life. He will then reveal himself to you in a deeply personal way , as you walk with him daily. It will be the best decision you ever make in your entire life.

8. Joe says:

Amen. Christ will never leave you if you believe in Him.

9. Bob DeGraw says:

Oh Lord Jesus, i confess that i am a sinner, i know that you died for me. I believe you are the Son of God. You are my Lord and my savior, praise be to you Almighty God

10. R DHANASEKARAN says:

I am learning vocabulary how to confess in my thought and actions, while I read your article. I have been in His grace since 15.12.1977. Praise the Lord. Please pray for me. Satan is trying to pull me down while I sit in my bank working and walk in the street.

1. Jack DeBerry says:

I will be praying for you. Take care and God Bless!