Where is Your Hope?

By   •   January 13   •   Topics: ,

stormy sea

The sea was beating against the rocks in huge, dashing waves. The lightning was flashing, the thunder was roaring, the wind was blowing; but the little bird was asleep in the crevice of the rock, its head serenely under its wing, sound asleep. That is peace-to be able to sleep in the storm! In Christ, we are relaxed and at peace in the midst of the confusion, bewilderments, and perplexities of life. The storm rages, but our hearts are at rest. We have found peace-at last!

Thank You, dear Lord, for the hope I have in Your abiding love, which surrounds me.

1. Cheryl L Kruse says:

Thank you Billy Graham!

2. Martha N. says:

He does keep me hopeful thru some very stressful/hard situations in which I did not think I would survive. Things are still hard but I turn them all over to Him for His peace, grace, wisdom and strength. This world, I believe, is in its last days; I pray He gives the courage to be a better witness. Thank you, God!

3. Dorothy De Rose says:

Yes, the peace of God is our leader.

4. Tony Pruitt says:

Thank you for providing such a great tool as your “Resource” program.

5. Stephen Sachi Chinniah says:

Being blessed with your devotions. Continue to be a blessing for Jesus has made you a blessing for many others. Amen!

6. Maryloucordell says:

We are never alone.

7. Candy says:

Oh this sounds so serene and where I want to be…God I pray for a willingness to turn my will and my life over to you so I may have your perfect peace that passes all understanding..

8. Lisa Douthit says:

I’ve been through many trials in my 51 years, cancer, divorce, house fire, watching my grandmother and mother slowly fade away through the horrible disease of Alzheimer’s, to name a few. I have found that they are each different and that God used them to teach me different things. Cancer taught me to trust him, divorce taught me that God was my refuge, the house fire taught me hope (rebuilding). My current trial (caring for my mother who has Alzheimer’s) is my hardest one yet, and yet isn’t the one we are currently going through always the hardest? I will tell you what God is teaching me through this trial when I get out the other side, because right now I don’t have a clue!

1. Donna says:

Lisa: Pray that you find the answer and that God will give you faith, courage and strength to get through another tragedy in your life. You are not alone, The Lord Bless You!!! Donna

9. Amy Lutes says: