We Need Faith!

By   •   March 19   •   Topics: ,

Rocket

Dr. Wernher von Braun, the guiding scientist in the development of our great space rockets, has said, “The materialists of the 19th century and the Marxist heirs of the 20th tried to tell us that as science yields more knowledge about the creation, it makes us able to live without faith in a Creator. Yet so far, with every new answer we have discovered new questions. The better we understand the intricacies of the atomic structure, the nature of life and the master plan for the galaxies, the more reason we have found to marvel at the wonder of God’s creation. But our need for God is not based on awe alone. Man needs faith just as he needs food, water, and air. With all the science in the world, we need faith in God.”

Father, man's incredible inventions are so insignificant when I contemplate Your magnificent creation. Yet, in complete dependence, I realize my need of faith in You for my smallest need.

1. kemisola says:

I need you Jesus in everything. Thank u Lord for ur care

2. Among says:

Thank you Jesus for who you are in my life..

3. Among says:

i want to get your updates through my email.

4. Laura Speer says:

Without Faith in our Lord Jesus Christ we have nothing!!!!

5. Derwin says:

God is good all the time, “… for without faith it is impossible to please God…”

6. Sam K says:

Lord Jesus, please help me each day to grow in my knowledge and understanding of your will for my life. Help me to be a blessing to others around me, and to worship you in all ways and all things I do. I thank you for all answers to prayer in my life, as I truly seek your peace. You are my God and Savior, and I trust you in all things. I love you Jesus. Amen.

7. Gerry says:

Without faith in Christ …..what else really matters ?

8. PATRICK REMY says:

I THINK IS A FANTASTIC, POWERFUL AND FAITHFUL ARTICLE. CAUSE LIKE IT SAID IN BIBLE ” MY PEOPLE DIED CAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE” Os 4: 6; NOW A DAYS “FAITH OF MOST OF PEOPLE IS SHUT DOWN” MAT 24: 12 .
    WE NEED FAITH IN THIS WORLD, AND I’M REALY AGREE WITH THE REVEREND, WHEN HE SAID LIKE WE NEED FOOD EVERYDAY, WE NEED FAITH; AND WE ALSO KNOW FAITH COMES BY LISTENIG THE WORD OF CHRIST JESUS!!!
    THANK U DEAR PASTOR FOR THIS ARTICLE TODAY!!! LOVE U IN CHRIST

9. Ernest Addy says:

This is a Blessing and a eye opener to the world. lets embrace it and together make the world a Better place for people of all race. Bless you all!