Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

We Need Faith!

By   •   March 19   •   Topics: ,

Rocket

Dr. Wernher von Braun, the guiding scientist in the development of our great space rockets, has said, “The materialists of the 19th century and the Marxist heirs of the 20th tried to tell us that as science yields more knowledge about the creation, it makes us able to live without faith in a Creator. Yet so far, with every new answer we have discovered new questions. The better we understand the intricacies of the atomic structure, the nature of life and the master plan for the galaxies, the more reason we have found to marvel at the wonder of God’s creation. But our need for God is not based on awe alone. Man needs faith just as he needs food, water, and air. With all the science in the world, we need faith in God.”

Father, man's incredible inventions are so insignificant when I contemplate Your magnificent creation. Yet, in complete dependence, I realize my need of faith in You for my smallest need.

1. Margareta Cronholm says:

Thank you Mr. Graham. Wonderful old text, saith instead of said. It is impossible to please Him without faith.

2. Constance says:

I recently came back to God, I need prayers for strength, comfort and faith believing that God has this trial under control and I need to allow God to do His work in His perfect timing according to His Word, amen

3. Santu Roy says:

Loving Lord Jesus Christ,please give me more faith in You so that i always get victory in your Holy name ,”Jesus”.Amen.

4. Mohamed gadwah says:

Thank you Lord,,yes we need faith,,,Amen

5. Sandy says:

They were neither hot nor cold so I vomited them out of my mouth, said The Lord. We must take a stand for Christ or be counted against Him.

6. Marge says:

“I would love to tell you what I think of Jesus. There’s no other so good and true. He would love to take the sin and darkness from you. Oh, how much He cares for you.” All we need is faith. Thank you, Jesus, for being there for me always.

7. Gerry says:

Faith in anything else but God leads to eternal separation from him. Christ alone is the only way.

8. Joyce Paul says:

God’s presence will sustain us amid doubt, temptation and fear: God’s action changes the world.
    God Bless you! aamen

9. Joyce Paul says:

God’s presence will sustain us amid doubt, temptation and fear.God’s action changes the world.
    God Bless Dr Billy Graham, Franklin Graham and Will Graham abundantly! amen