Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

We Can’t Out-Give God

By   •   December 29   •   Topics:

iStock_000005342876Small

We are to be stewards of our money. When it is invested and shared for the glory of God, it can be a boon and a blessing. I know a businessman in Detroit, Michigan, who made a promise to God that he would tithe his entire income to the work of the Lord. He said his business had tripled, and that God had more than fulfilled His end of the bargain.

Some time ago I heard from a laborer in the San Joaquin Valley of California who said that he and his wife agreed to give one tenth of their income to the Lord. At the time they made their decision, he was able to get work only about seven months of the year. Now he says he has steady work, and is earning nearly twice what he was before. You cannot get around it; the Scripture promises material and spiritual benefits to the man who gives to God.

You cannot out-give God. I challenge you to try it and see.

Forgive me, Lord, for the times I have wanted to keep that which is rightfully Yours.

1. Margareta Cronholm says:

Lovely Cross my Light! Yes it is so difficult to understand but it is the truth. When we give to the Lord, all Heavens joy brake lose and we are ritchly blessed by the Father God! Happy New Year 2014!

2. Kerry Boettcher says:

God bless you. God bless your ministry, richly. Amen

3. BETT KIPROTICH says:

THANK YOU FOR POWERFUL MESSAGE. ALWAYS I PROMISE TO GIVE TENTH OF MY SALARY TO GOD BUT ALL IN VAIN. NOT EVEN ONE DAY DID I MANAGE TO GIVE. PLZ PRAY FOR ME SO THAT COME 2014 I WILL GIVE TO THE LORD. BE BLESS

4. Miguel Nieves says:

Love reading the good news thank you Father for the people in my life

5. Tammy breeding says:

amen

6. georgia Scardua says:

A few years ago I evangelized to the American nation, taught the word at conferences profeticas.E an inspiration to our generation, ministry, and also the future, a man who has a brilliant history as an example for our lives. I believe that America will overcome the present and future as well as Billy Graham conquered, I pray to God that the ministers of this generation we are the least like him.

7. Caroline James says:

There is always money in the bank even when I think it should be empty.

8. pastor jakrayya tata says:

amen

9. lawi lukumai says:

I agree what,s your talking

10. leonila g. yturzaita says:

Please pray for me ive been financially in debt for almost a decade. I want to experiene freedom from debt. I also give my tithes and offering. But theres one thing i keep on doing. I never tell my husband the truth about our debts. I keep on lying to him. Please pray that God woild be merciful to me. May God continue to bless you all.