Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

Truth

By   •   January 17   •   Topics: ,

man lifting hands

Ours is an age of philosophical uncertainty, and we no longer know what we believe. We stand uncommitted. Everywhere I go, I ask students, “What is controlling you?” When I was a student, I had to face Christ. Who was He? He had made the astounding claim, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh unto the Father but by me.” I wrestled with the inescapable fact that either Jesus Christ was who He claimed to be, or He was the biggest liar, fraud, and charlatan in history. Which was it? Buddha said toward the end of his life, “I am still searching for the truth.” But here was Jesus who appeared and said, “I am the embodiment of all truth. All truth is centered in me.”

Thank You, Jesus, for my freedom—because You are the Truth!

1. Gerry says:

Jesus was telling the truth, when, he said he was the truth. All who confess and believe that in their heart, will share eternity with him.

2. Bob DeGraw says:

The moment i accepted Christ into my heart i knew everything was different. He never lets me down, i’m never lost when i’m following the Son. He has taught me discernment. When i am prone to wander whether in thought or action, the Holy Spirit is there convicting me with His truth. No one has to keep looking for truth elsewhere just open your heart and let it in, Let Jesus in today, you won’t regret it

3. joy says:

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Thankyou. PTL.

4. Joyce Paul says:

God loves us even though we committed sin against Him.He did not turn away from us.His loves so that He gave His begotten SON for us GLORY TO HIS NAME!amen

5. OLADOKUN DAPO says:

GOD IS GOOD AND THANKS FOR THE MESSAGE,I’LL BE FOLLOWING UR DEVOTION AS FROM TODAY, GOD WILL HELP ME. BYE.

6. Hellen says:

Thank You Lord for setting me free. Amen.

7. Barbara J. Giles says:

Thank you God for sending your son, Jesus, to die on the cross so that all of us have the opportunity to accept you into our hearts and live with you forever!! Because of your word I am healed from terminal cancer (multiple myeloma-stage 1). Praise you, Father, for giving me the faith to believe!

8. sharon says:

I love these daily devotions