Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

The Wisdom of God

By   •   June 12   •   Topics:

taking picture of rainbow

To know the will of God is the highest of all wisdom. Living in the center of God’s will rules out all falseness of religion and puts the stamp of true sincerity upon our service to God. You can be miserable with much, if you are out of His will; but you can have peace in your heart with little, if you are in the will of God. You can be wretched with wealth and fame, out of His will; but you can have joy in obscurity, if you are in the will of God. You can have agony in good health, out of His will; but you can be happy in the midst of suffering, if you are in God’s will. You can be miserable and defeated in the midst of acclaim, if you are out of His will; but you can be calm and at peace in the midst of persecution, as long as you are in the will of God. The Bible reveals that God has a plan for every life, and that if we live in constant fellowship with Him, He will direct and lead us in the fulfillment of this plan.

In everything I do, Your will must be uppermost in my life, Lord. I, as Your child, trust You to lead me.

1. sara says:

thank you Dr billy for touching my soul today .

2. Gerry says:

Earnestly seek the will of God for your life. Find it and follow it ……..true happiness awaits

3. Therese Rosanna Peirs Arnold says:

A very timely message for me. May God bless you dear Pastor with longer life according to Psalm 91.

4. Audrey Hutchinson says:

I thank God for you

5. IRMA Encarnacion-Maldonado says:

I thank God for the Billy Graham Ministry and for your faithfulness to God’S call. God has used you to minister to me and my family for years. MR. Graham, YOU HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL IN MANY THINGS UNTO THE LORD. You are a Vessel of Honor. Thank God for using you to spread the GOOD NEWS of the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST. My faith has increased in many levels. Thank GOD for you. God continue to bless you.
    IN-CHRIST-GRACE,
    IRMA Encarnacion-Maldonado

1. IRMA Encarnacion-Maldonado says:

Thank God for your faithfulness to God’s call.You are a vessel of honor. God bless you.
      In-God’s -Grace,
      IRMA Encarnacion-Maldonado

6. Barimah K.O.D says:

Very inspiring message for today’s devotion. The Will Of God helps we Christians to fulfill our God given purposes on earth. Thanks

7. Joyce Paul says:

It’s a comfort to know that God loves us enough to pursue and restore us with His loving discipline.
    God Bless Dr Graham, Franklin Graham, Will Graham and BGEA! amen.