The Real You

By   •   March 9

woman reflection

Experts have told us that society is sick. Their solutions have treated human frailty with infusions of low-income housing, welfare payments, integrated education, and psychological conditioning. But we are learning that this is not the total answer. The world does need changing, society needs changing, the nation needs changing, but we never will change it until we ourselves are changed. And we never will change until we look into the mirror of our own soul and face with candor what we are inside. Then freely acknowledge that there is a defect in human nature, a built-in waywardness that comes from man’s natural rebellion against God. I am not preaching now, just trying to give you an understanding of what makes you tick. But I also expect to show you that, in the end, you can find your answers only in a personal relationship with God.

It is useless to hide the real me from You. I pour out this day all my innermost thoughts and feelings, Lord Jesus.

1. Sam K says:

Lord Jesus, help me today to look only to you, to seek your will for my life. To focus on you, and not myself. I want more of you in my life Lord and i need to grow and change daily. Help me be a blessing to others each day, to show your love to them. I love you Lord Jesus, and I want to follow you in all things. Help me Lord, I am nothing without you.

2. Akwabeng Mensah Justice says:

Lord Jesus I am your humble servant forever!

3. D.S.Rajsekhar, Triplicane, Chennai. says:

A personal relationship with God and the holy dynamic of small-group fellowship is being rediscovered today, for in such settings the love of God flows healing to the members of Christ’s Body. As Nehemiah led the ancient Jews in a rebuilding partnership, the Holy Spirit wants to lead us in relationships to one another.

4. Gerry says:

There are no secrets from God. It is impossible for the “created”, to fool the “Creator”.

5. Joyce Paul says:

Lord,we know our sin is never private, though we may try to hide it. Help us to remember that we belong to You n to another n that we do individually grieves You impacts fellow christians. Confession of sin is the soil in which forgiveness flourishes. God Bless us! Amen.

6. David Lance says:

Good-good shape…Jesus,Jesus

7. Joy says:

St. John 3 and “The Way of the Cross Leads Home. Amen.”

8. Gerry says:

It is not difficult to fool people but it is impossible to fool God. He knows our innermost thoughts and sees all our actions. Help me Lord to grow and become a better servant for you.

9. Joyce Paul says:

many books can inform,but only The BIBLE can Transform. PRAISE LORD! amen.