The Need For Love

By   •   May 5

woman and girl sitting together

A husband and wife visited an orphanage where they hoped to adopt a child. In an interview with the boy they wanted, they told him in glowing terms about the many things they could give him. To their amazement the little fellow said, “If you have nothing to offer except a good home, clothes, toys, and the other things that most kids have-why, I would just as soon stay here.” “What on earth could you want besides those things?” the woman asked. “I just want someone to love me,” replied the little boy. There you have it! Even a little boy knows that “man shall not live by bread alone.” Our deeper yearnings and longings can be met only by a renewed fellowship with the One in whose image we were created, God.

Thank You for loving me, God. This knowledge never ceases to amaze me. I praise and love You, my heavenly Father

1. Cheri says:

it is amazing the transforming power of Jesus love for us! Just believe and receive! Thank you Lord!

2. Martha Nafuna Ssesanga says:

Glory to God

3. Gerry says:

One of the greatest aspects of being a Christian and accepting Christ as your personal Lord and Savior is that you now know that you are deeply loved by him. His Love is so intense that he willingly gave his life to ransom all believers at Calvary.

4. Joyce Paul says:

It’s God’s choice to love us n make us part of His family! I will be forever grateful that I am Your child, Father, n that You love me! Teach me to remember all the benefits of belonging to You. I serve You faithfully as part of Your Family. Thank U! God Bless us! Amen.

5. Mrs. Geneve Baley says:

unfortunately, there is no way to send a request to receive weekly BGEA email devotionals which I would be grateful to receive. Please email me that you will email me a BGEA weekly devotional. beginning now. Thank you.

6. Julius Soren says:

Amen.

7. JAMES WATSON says:

COME SOON LORD JESUS!

8. Margareta Cronholm says:

Thank you. So true, Only love for God and each other is worth living. To love unselfish love is the most joyful living. Thank you Lord for giving us the possibility to love Your creation. When we love we live!