Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

The Need For Love

By   •   May 5

woman and girl sitting together

A husband and wife visited an orphanage where they hoped to adopt a child. In an interview with the boy they wanted, they told him in glowing terms about the many things they could give him. To their amazement the little fellow said, “If you have nothing to offer except a good home, clothes, toys, and the other things that most kids have-why, I would just as soon stay here.” “What on earth could you want besides those things?” the woman asked. “I just want someone to love me,” replied the little boy. There you have it! Even a little boy knows that “man shall not live by bread alone.” Our deeper yearnings and longings can be met only by a renewed fellowship with the One in whose image we were created, God.

Thank You for loving me, God. This knowledge never ceases to amaze me. I praise and love You, my heavenly Father

1. charity Agbozo says:

Thank you heavenly father for your unconditional love. .Am forever greatful…

2. Deva says:

Today’s illustration helped me understand the meaning of Matt4:4, thank you

3. Janice M Johnston says:

I really related to the “Need for Love”. Being feeling really lonely, especially today. Not married, no children and not that many friends to hang out with. But I do have God and I can have a better relationship with him and really I’m never alone. So this devotion really hit home. THANKS

4. jaya zohmangaihi pautu says:

i’ve always felt my parents love, especially i could realize the depth of love of my father after his death. but i was totally shattered & broken when i thought the person who loved & understood me so much betrayed me, my husband. then i realized how much deep, beyond measure & understanding i realized the love of GOD, who keeps no record of our sins and is alwayz ready to forgive us. ThankYou Father JESUS for loving me

5. Mrs. Laura Holman says:

Thankyou Mr. Graham for all your years of faithful ministry you havr been a blessing in my life thankyou.

6. Sharon moe says:

Thank u very much for ministry update

7. zephaniah fa'oliu says:

Thank you for the great work that you are doing.

8. Mitchell Ben says:

I so love this ministry,i appreciate God for the previlage to meet with this life transforming ministry..am a footballer an wil need your help in prayer.

9. michael lsrael says:

so many needs us as a christians,more than we need them.

10. Obadan j says:

I’ve never experienced d luv of parents. It’s knowing and experiencing my heavenly FATHER’s luv dat has kept me going. LORD, thank U 4 UR luv