The Mystery of His Love

By   •   February 14   •   Topics:

Flower in hands

No human experience can fully illustrate the imputed righteousness of God, as conceived by His infinite love. It is a mystery-incomprehensible and inexplicable. Like the mystery of the sun’s heat and light, we cannot measure it or explain it, and yet we could not live without it. Writing of the mystery of completed righteousness, Paul said, “We speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory. . . . But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him” (1 Corinthians 2:7, 9). What God has wrought in us is wonderful. But His work has just begun. He has a wonderful, exciting, thrilling future for all of His believing children.

True Love Puts Others First: Read more in our Answers section.

Find more of Billy Graham’s Daily Devotions.

My finite mind cannot grasp all there is in store for those of us who love You—but this does not take away the joy and expectation all Your love has prepared—everlastingly!

1. Millie Carrico says:

I am thrilled anything that Rev. Graham writes I have many of his books and am blessed each time I read them. My Hope for the Day is my favorite. God Bless this precious man.

2. Tammaramain says:

Thank you Father that you love me with an everlasting love !!!!

3. prasannagulson says:

Thank you for your love … Praise the lord

4. Mary Blackwood says:

How encouraging to read of other believers who love the Lord Jesus. With all the evil in our world, I too often focus on those who hate His Name and His people. How good to be reminded that so many love Him as dearly as I.

5. Vicki says:

I love reading your daily devotions and prayers about the love of God. I also love the photo of the hands & flower in color. Is there a place I can find it? Thank you for this web site and your updates.

6. Barbara Lee says:

Thank you Lord, for loving me! Continue to teach me how to love the way you love.

7. Debra says:

My mind cannot grasp the goodness that God continues to Bless me with everyday. All I can do is continue to give Thanks and Praise!!

8. Ruthanne O'Toole says:

i love reading all about the love of Jesus…i would love a Bible study Journel and a calendar also.

9. Martha J. Larkins says:

We enjoyed this devotional. It brought to my memory the love our Lord Jesus Christ has for us. With reviewing the scripture on God’s love we realize how love is so much more important than all the things of this world. Thank you so much for these devotions.