The Mysteries of God

By   •   November 10   •   Topics:

Praying hands

The word “mystery” is used many times in Scripture. Some of the mysteries of the past have been fathomed by science. Others still bewilder mankind. This fact remains: All of the garnered wisdom of the ages is only a scratch on the surface of man’s search for the knowledge of the universe. For the most part, God retains His secrets, and man standing on his intellectual tiptoes can comprehend only a small fraction of the Lord’s doings.

This inability to comprehend fully the mysteries of God does not in any way curtail the Christian faith. On the contrary, it enhances our belief. We do not understand the intricate pattern of the stars in their courses, but we know that He who created them does, and that just as surely as He guides them, He is charting a safe course for us. A “mystery” in Scripture is a previously hidden truth now divinely revealed, but in which a supernatural element remains unknown despite the revelation.

Just as You have guided all who love You in the past, I know my life is being lovingly directed. My faith is small but, God, You are my strength.

1. Blessing says:

Sir, I bless God for His Grace in your life. I have been praying for faith and this has empower me more. Thank you sir and The Lord shall continue to strength you

2. David Fox says:

Ever longing for the nourishment of God’s holy word. Praising Father, Son & Holy Spirit.

3. Cindy Burns says:

Thank you for your inspiring words. They give a much needed lift to my day.

4. Doug Tucker says:

Jesus Christ my redeemer lives. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, He continually grows and transforms me through the relationship that I have with Him. Without Him I can do nothing. With Him I can accomplish all things. Thank you for your life long dedication to the gospel of Christ. Praise God!

5. Margareta Cronholm says:

Thank you Mr. Graham. Your thoughts are very deep and close to God. Through the Holy Spirit it cleares our minds! Praise the Lord.

6. Gerry says:

There are countless mysteries in scripture that I do not understand. However the one thing I clearly understand Is God loves me and that he is in charge. I also know he is watching out for my best, always.

7. Joyce Paul says:

Biblical Hope is unique; it is a confident truth in God and what He is doing in the world and in our lives.That’s something everyone needs. Respect for Authority bring Glory to God! God Bless you! amen.

8. Ayodele says:

oh Lord direct me in decision making endow me with wisdom in Jesus name

9. Kwabena Sarpong says:

I need spiritual guidance to lead a life pleasing to God.Also,I need prayer for an interview at the American embassy on the 28th January next year.