The Most Unique Person

By   •   June 22   •   Topics:

Jesus carrying cross

H.G. Wells wrote, “Christ is the most unique person of history. No man can write a history of the human race without giving first and foremost place to the penniless teacher of Nazareth.” Rabbi Stephen Wise said concerning Jesus, “You will find that He is divinely human. It is no mean joy to us of the house of Israel to recognize, to honor and to cherish among our brethren, Jesus the Jew, who has influenced the world more than any other man.” This person called Jesus lived on earth for only 33 years. He never traveled more than 100 miles from His home. Yet Charles Lamb was right in saying, “If all the illustrious men of history were gathered together and Shakespeare should enter their presence, they would rise to do him honor; but if Jesus Christ should come in, they would fall down and worship Him.”

Loving Lord Jesus, I would honor You this day and evermore—in adoration I worship You, my Savior and my Lord.

1. debbie marasco says:

I have no money or I would love to give something…please take my prayers in return! thank you – I would love to receive updates on your ministry. Thank you!

2. Stephen Hall says:

Jesus, Lord, thank-you for your guidance, your teachings, your healings, your Word. Thank-you for the forgiveness, the love, the salvation you give to us. When I try to imagine the agony You endured as you lived and died in persecution as You brought us a new covenant with God, thy Father, fulfilling his will, I shudder in shame for the comfortable life I’ve chosen, rather than taking up thy cross and following You. Help me continue to change; I need the courage and talent and wisdom to help spread thy Word in service to others. Help me to never judge others, but to always show kindness and love. Please fill me with thy Holy Spirit as my daily help and blessing to serve You and God. Amen.

3. Gerry says:

One day every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is the Holy Son of God.

4. Efegoodseed says:

The Lord is gracious and merciful

5. Lilly says:

Amen. 1Timothy 6 : 15 and 16.

6. Gerry says:

Jesus Christ , name above all names.

7. Joyce Paul says:

Christ’s sacrifice on the Cross is The Greatest of all wonders. How Marvelous! How wonderful! Is my
    Savior’s Love for us!!! God Bless Dr Graham abundantly! amen.

8. limbu sunita says:

It was encouraging & thanks to lord for he is working through his people.

9. Melanie Dodge says: