The Mind of Christ

By   •   August 7   •   Topics:

carrying the cross

Many diseases of both body and mind are self-inflicted. For example, ulcers are often caused by worry and anxiety. Heart attacks are caused many times by overexertion. Unjustified worry, fear, prejudice, hatred, and envy can contribute to mental stress, which could lead to mental illness. So one way to have a healthy mind is to avoid those practices. But the Bible-way to a healthy mind is this, “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.” If you have the mind of Christ, worry will be offset by trust, enmity by love, and fear by faith.

Fears sometimes seem as if they would overwhelm me, Lord Jesus, but then I remember Your gift of power, love, and a healthy mind. Thank You for the promise of healing and love, as I keep my mind on You, my beloved Lord.

1. Joyce Paul says:

Cling to Lord Jesus; HE IS OUR ONLY HOPE! Praise His Holy Name! God bless us! Amen.

2. ADEPEJU ROBERT JAMES says:

Jesus christ i trust you and rest on you o lord give me the spirit of power. love and sand maind to be healthy in life in Jesus christ name

3. L A says:

God gave us the spirit of power and love

1. Charles M. De Lettre says:

I respect Rev. Graham…..This prayer and message from him came to my page at a very needed time. It reminded me if God’s perfect timing and faithfulness to us and our needs, and concerns. Thank you, and Amen sir, and to God, our heavenly Father… God be with you, sir and to all who reads this.

4. victor says:

the mind of Christ, sound mind and a clean spirit

5. Margareta Cronholm says:

Oh, this picture of Jesus with the Cross fills my heart with joy, I have never seen Him, Christ with such a innocent face, like a child. I am so happy. Jesus Your Cross is mine. When ever I am sad, I see Your face infront of me and I am content.

1. valleym says:

Margareta Cronholm, I love what you said. What joy it will be when we see Jesus, face to face and thank Him for taking our sins on the cross with Him, so we could accept Him and be cleansed of our sins. Praise Jesus, and thank You Lord. God bless you.

6. Rosemarie F. Donato from Vietnam says:

AMEN… to this truthful and powerful message of God….

7. Mike Fleming says:

Jesus said “Who of your by worrying can add one hour too his life”?

8. m says:

9. M.D.M. says:

Today I needed these words of assurance(reassurance). Reminding me as I battled today with fearful thoughts and determined no matter what my “self” was telling me that the battle has already been won.

10. Gabriel Julio Machava says:

Deliverance from diseases, stress, fear and the like, is a part of what our Lord Jesus Christ has promised to do for us. But the most important thing we should bear in mind is that He wants us to seek first the kingdom of God and His rightousness, because that is the key for salvation and for getting the rest of things that we need for our life in this earth. When we are more concentrated to good life in this earth, we are more likely to loose the eternal life, but when we are more concentrated to the kingdom of God, we will get it, and every good thing we need in this world God will add it to us.