Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

The Manifestation of Faith

By   •   December 7   •   Topics:

the-christian

The Bible teaches that faith will manifest itself in three ways. It will manifest itself in doctrine-in what you believe. It will manifest itself in worship-your communion with God and the fellowship of the church. It will manifest itself in morality-in the way you live and behave. . . . The Bible also teaches that faith does not end with trust in Christ for your salvation. Faith continues. Faith grows. It may be weak at first, but it will become stronger as you begin to read the Bible, pray, go to church, and experience God’s faithfulness in your Christian life. You will learn more and more how to rely on Christ for every need, in meeting every circumstance, and every trial.

Your Word teaches how greatly You desire for me to rely on Your love and strength. I praise Your name, my Lord and my Redeemer.

1. Debbi Boyce says:

When I was little, I would line my dolls and stuffed animals up on the couch and teach them about Jesus. I had seen you on the little television my parents had purchased. My brother had received a book on Africa and I pretended like all the dolls and stuffed animals were African children and I was telling them about Jesus’ love. You had a huge impact on my wanting to go on mission trips. I feel that God placed a longing in my heart to go to Africa, but so far, I have gone on four trips to El Salvador, one trip to Honduras and two trips to the Blackfeet Indians in Browning, Montana. I hope to go to Cove, Arizona and work with the Navajo children this summer 2014.

2. June Smith says:

I thank my Lord and Saviour for all that He has taught us through Billy’s devoted and faithful servanthood. May the Lord truly bless you and your family Billy.

3. Suzanne says:

My life was a mess until I found you God, thank you for all you have done for me in my lifetime and thank you Dr. Billy Graham for all of your sermons to make me realize I needed to change my life and become a saved born again Christian.

4. blessing says:

Relying on Christ for every need, in meeting every circumstance and every trial, experiencing the Lord’s faithfulness in my life is a step by step journey. And I am willing to take my time.

5. Gerry says:

Once you give your heart to Christ you should naturally want to worship him and thank him regularly for his bountiful blessings. Ultimately you must rely on him in all of life’s ups and downs. He is faithful, always.

6. njiangong says:

It take so long to see the change. But it gradually grows with time as we seek His face daily. Thank you Billy and the team. We share the same journey

7. cristina says:

youre so great , no one can compare with you lord, you are everlasting father. thank you so much for your Word today.

8. daniel says:

lately my prayer life is poor, i am lazy and really need a revival in my prayer life . thanks for theses posts they do me great encouragement

9. D.S.Rajsekhar,Triplicane,Chennai. says:

The Lord desires for us to rely on His love & strength. D.L. Moody once said that , “If you partner with God, make your plans big!” I encourage you today to make God your partner. Whatever your burden is that caused you to search for strength, give it up to him now. Do not let another minute go by without completely surrendering your burdens to Him. God wants to be your strength. Surrender to Him in your weakness and let Him show Himself strong. Remember if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it!

10. Ranjit singh says:

I thank God for Jesus, my Lord & Savior in whom i can depend for each step of my life! And also thank Dr. Billy Graham for your contribution in my christian life.