The Giver of the Gift

By   •   December 22   •   Topics:

God is the Giver of the gift. The capability of the donor usually gauges the value of the gift. We don’t usually think of a person as a gift, but actually interpersonal relationships are the most valued and cherished gifts of all. But the Bible teaches that God gave a Person as a gift to every one of us, and that Person is Jesus Christ. One day a six-year-old boy in a southern town answered a knock at the door.

It was his father, just returned from Southeast Asia. He didn’t ask, “Daddy, what did you bring me?” He threw his arms around his father’s neck and said, “Oh, Daddy, this is the best Christmas present I’ve ever had!”

Your costly gift of Jesus, Father, fills all the longings and desires of my heart.

1. Gerry says:

When I think of the events of Calvary, I cannot begin to imagine the pain God must’ve felt as he watched his one and only, Holy Son being tortured and murdered. Who can fully comprehend a love so great? I am eternally thankful Precious Lord.

2. Roshan Antony Xavier says:

The love of God is the richest love in the universe. This rich love is the best gift any human can get. I am so happy and thankful to the Lord for the unimaginable love i got through Jesus, the best present ever. I am like the boy who was happy to see his daddy come home for Christmas. Jesus coming into my life is the greatest thing that has ever happened in my life and the assurance that He is with me all my life is even more comforting. Praise the Lord

3. Queen Esther Mearieah says:

King of Kings and Lord of Lords, High above all other Gods. All praise goes to him and i really felt the need to leave a Christ like life for me to preach the gospel.

4. Joyce paul says:

Lord call to us- to receive the gift of His Salvation,Rest n Peace. Fellowship with Christ is the secret of happiness now n forever. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U N UR FAMILY!

5. olusegun says:

Oh! I love Jesus. Christmas is amazing.

6. jakrayya tata says:

7. Maria Martinez says:

The most precious gift its Jesus crist in us.

8. Lora Meadows says:

Thx for your ministry

9. abhishek says:

Systems that try to meet their needs without God cause shortage and anxiety. God is your source.