The Broken Home

By   •   December 1   •   Topics:

iStock_000008671630Small

The broken home has become the number one social problem of America, and could ultimately lead to the destruction of our civilization. Since the basic unit of any society is the home, when the home begins to break, the society is on the way to disintegration. It is a threat to the American way of life. It does not make screaming headlines; but, like termites, it is eating away at the heart and core of the American structure.

It is high time that our so-called experts on marriage, the family, and the home turn to the Bible. We have read newspaper columns and listened to counselors on the radio; psychiatrists have had a land-office business. In it all, the One who performed the first marriage in the Garden of Eden and instituted the union between man and wife has been left out.

I pray, Lord, for the homes in this beloved country. Without Your love and wisdom guiding us, our society will crumble.

1. Nicole Attleson says:

I feel like my home is crumbling.

2. pammy says:

I’m from Malaysia and my parents been married for 35 years and they are kindda separated emotionally. They fight everytime they speak to each other hence they don’t really talk much. We children are sour as much as they are.

3. Barbara Davidson says:

Billy Graham has lead by example. He has spread God’s word to every ear possible. We. Are thankful for each and every word spoken. He is in .y prayers.

4. Ruby says:

I thank you Oh God for all Your tender mercies and I boldly come to ask for healing in my home and in my marriage. Lord I know Your spirit for I have felt and witnessed the presence so many times. I pray for Your Holy presence to once again to visit me and heal what has been committed to you. Amen. Now is not a time to relax on our laurels but to diligently pray for not only our homes but those around the world that are in need!

1. Jo says:

Please pray for our family. Please pray for our young grandson and his father and mother.

5. Mary Buzzard says:

Please pray for the restoration of my marriage.

6. Fredrick Magori says:

Pray for all the family that are broken and confused. thank you Lord for your presence in my family life.Grory to you Lord, Amen

7. John says:

Thank you Reverend Graham and Ruth for you many years of service and having a servant’s heart.
    Your words have touched me through the years. May God Bless you both!

8. Julie says:

I pray Lord for all the families that are broken and confused. We all need to spend time together as a family and put down all the worldly distractions. I pray in Jesus name for the Holy Spirit to come upon them and restore their family values. Thank you Lord for your presence in my life. Glory to you Lord, Amen

9. Stacey says:

I’ve never seen marriages more under attack as I have seen this past year. Praying for marriages & families❤️

10. Steven says:

I give thanks to God for you Billy Graham and your organization. I ask God’s Will and for prayers for my two great nephews(3 &5), my niece(24) and her husband(24) . They are separated and most likely are headed for divorce. I keep trying to find words of advice for them but seems to fall on deaf ears. Giving it up to God’s hands as we instructed to do. In Jesus name I pray.