Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

Stumbling in Darkness

By   •   November 20   •   Topics:

65290822

The world is stumbling in darkness from one crisis to another. The crises are getting worse and worse, and are coming closer and closer to home. Inflation, population explosion, hunger, dominate vast areas of the world. Jesus said, “I am the light of the world. You follow me and give your life to me and I’ll take you out of the darkness of this world, out of this confusion, out of this mess that you’re in, and I’ll give you peace and joy. A light will burn in your heart and mind that you never had before. I will command the light to come on in your life.”

Your light shines in the darkest place and gives me hope, Lord Jesus.

1. Patricia Endicott says:

Dr. Graham, Thank you so much for preaching God Word. Amen and God bless

2. Patricia Endicott says:

Dr. Graham, Thank you so much for preaching the WORD. Amen God Bless

3. Diane Celaya says:

I thank God for bringing you into my life so I can learn about Jesus. I pray your ministry never ends Abe the Lord bless you with what you need to carry out this blessing to the world in Jesus name I pray amen.

4. michael says:

Oh yes, it looks like some signs of the end times to me, notw/standing 5/14/1948.

5. Gerry Austin says:

Jesus light will illuminate the path you should follow. It will also illuminate the evil you should avoid.

6. njiangong says:

He came that we may have light. That light has shown us the way to everlasting life. Thank you, Dr. Graham for your life

7. yao/ghana says:

God created light to overcome darkness.Christ also came to overcome Satan and the world. He came to redeem us from death with the price of his preciouse blood. He opened our eyes to walk freely in the path of righteosness. What a great offer! Follow him and make HEAVEN the home of saints!

8. Lynn B says:

I love the preachings of Billy Graham…because he was interviewed on national TV here in the U.S. and I just remembering him answering every comment made of him being popular, well-known, well-liked……He just kept saying, There is no good thing in me, except THE LORD JESUS CHRIST and He deserves all the glory! I have NEVER forgotten it! I never saw, or heard him talking about having so much money, or wearing expensive jewerly……He just preached the word!

9. D.S.Rajsekhar,Triplicane. says:

I thank you for your faithfulness,for your love that brings The Word to our generations .Your resources build my spiritual muscles.Follow Jesus. Cowards don’t make good Christians. If you’ve nothing worth dying for
    you’ve nothing worth living for.

1. D.S.Rajsekhar,Triplicane. says:

Lord, Your Light has penetrated my dark heart,shining brightly. Right is right even if no one is doing it & wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. Rev.Dr.Graham,Sir,you are a stalwart for the Kingdom of God.