Steadfast Love

By   •   December 10   •   Topics:

Woman clasping hands

Young people talk a lot about love. Most of their songs are about love. . . . “The supreme happiness of life,” Victor Hugo said long ago, “is the conviction that we are loved.” “Love is the first requirement for mental health,” declared Sigmund Freud. The Bible teaches that “God is love” and that God loves you. To realize that is of paramount importance. Nothing else matters so much. And loving you, God has a wonderful plan for your life. Who else could plan and guide your life so well?

In knowing I am loved by You, almighty God, my heart trusts You to guide me.

1. Mike Gowen says:

Praise to God for the privilege of his love. It makes even the darkest days fill with hope.

2. nne says:

Wat a joy 2 knw. I am lov’d.ThankU Lord for ur unspeakable for me!

3. buzzybeez says:

ty 4 rekindling the Spirit within me.

4. Barbara says:

Lord God Almighty, Maker, Creator, sustainer of life itself. . . I bow before you and ask you to accept my thanks for Pastor Graham and his family. Thank you for their leadership in showing us that it is You we should seek. Everything else in life pales in comparison. Nothing is more important than our relationship to you. Nothing! Continue to bless the Grahams and their ministry, through the power of the Holy Spirit, spread through many more believers to those who need the Love of God through Jesus Christ. Thank you, Lord God for their very lives in our midst. Amen and amen

5. jean carlo says:

thank you Lord Jesus for sending leaders to teach us more about who you are an why you came to set the captives free, love an blessings to you Jesus that lives in me, thank you for sending Billy an his family to us

6. David says: