Standing Firm

By   •   March 20   •   Topics: ,

glowing cross

Daniel and his companions were tempted to forsake their godly heritage, but they refused. They even faced a fiery furnace rather than compromise. God honored their faith and mightily used them. Moses was surrounded by the luxury and godlessness of the Egyptian court, but cast in his lot with his own people. Lot lived in Sodom and saw the obscenities of that doomed city. God saved him out of it because he trusted in Him. Every one of our Lord’s apostles sealed their faith with their lives. Since then, history has been replete with the lives of men who have put God and His way of life above all else.

Help me to stand by faith in You, when I am tempted, almighty God.

1. Mohamed Gadwah says:

Thank you Jesus for Surrounding Me with your armor.

2. Mohamed Gadwah says:

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. EPHESIANS 6:15.

3. MG REY says:

I love the wisdom it increases in me. God is good all the time!

4. Mark Deduke says:

I am so thankful to our heavenly Father and His Son and the Holy Spirit , that God’s word is true, and that He is a God that He has no need or reason to lie .

5. mcadamsralph 0701 says:

Hi with a faith that share hope proves faith with good deeds has its award so others could have peace
    and understanding that his desire should be forgiving of US as to forgive others with positive growth
    because were of his seed my gifts is mentor comforter servent God Bless

6. Gerry says:

When confronted with life’s battles always rely on the power of Almighty God. To rely on anything else is a recipe for failure.

7. Margareta Cronholm says:

Oh. thank you. Lord God You are the only God, and I haven’t denial You. I am looking forward to Your plan.( beautiful photo inviting Jesus to our heart)

8. Joyce Paul says:

GOD is our spiritual power source in every storm of life. GOD BLESS US ALL! AMEN

9. Joy says:

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world but that the world through him might be saved. “”The Way of the Cross Leads Home, in Jesus name amen.”"May God bless us everyone.”

1. Al kamradt says: