Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

Pure Hearts

By   •   November 18   •   Topics:

iStock_000002042391Small

It is impossible to live pure lives until we have pure hearts. Many people today are trying to put the cart before the horse. They are teaching purity of motives, desires, and actions to old, deceitful hearts! No wonder we have ended up such moral failures, in spite of our vaunted knowledge and psychological approaches.

Pure motives, desires, and actions stem from pure hearts. Pure hearts will be Christlike. It is God’s desire that we be conformed to the image of His Son. If Christ lives within us and our bodies become the abode of the Holy Spirit, is it any wonder that we should be like Him?

Cleanse my heart and make it the home of Your Spirit, Lord.

1. Cathy says:

Only God can purify our hearts when we accept him, he puts on a robe of righteousness and cleans us whiter than snow. We can’t clean ourselves up.

2. Anna says:

I want to be more like christ everyday

3. Labinjo Michael says:

I love the word of God that i read here. It enriches my heart.

4. John M. Slusser II says:

Thank you so much Lord Jesus for such an ambassador as Billy Graham, and now his son Franklin Graham, and grandson Will Graham. We have need of such men for they point the way to the only way home, and that is Jesus Christ our Saviour.

5. GMC says:

Amen and Amen to accepting Christ into our hearts. I pray for an out pouring of the Spirit so this site we be viewed by many each day. Amen

6. Gerry says:

A Christlike heart should produce Christlike Behavior. However as human beings we are prone to behave in a sinful manner at times. When this happens we need to prayerfully ask God for forgiveness. He is faithful to forgive his children.

7. Joyce Paul says:

God fills our heart with Peace when we pour out our heart to Him. His Blood was shed so that we might be clothed with Righteousness. Almighty God Bless us all. amen.

8. Eze says:

Pray Oh Lord, give me Your strenght and peace today and fill me with Your Faith which overcomes all in Jesus name, Amen..The Lord shall supply all ur needs according to His Riches in glory by Christ Jesus, Amen.D Lord said, i will not leave you nor-forsake you until he finished that which he has vowed in your Life, worry not in your present because their is a Victorious vowed in you Life. As you believe with a word of AMEN, i see God taking you to a better level, in that mighty Name of Jesus

9. Glenn Wilcoxen says:

I feel that this is one of the most important things taught to me about my personal relationship with Christ, to me it’s the first step in changing.